Status
Not open for further replies.

Romano Cheese

Master Mod Womper
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
What about it? I got one coming.

Lol who was that directed towards? @sig-cmt or myself? The Alleria is my new favorite RTA because it's a top fill flavor beast and it has the cool looking glass chimney that you can see your coils/wick through and a nifty juice flow control.

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
Lol who was that directed towards? @sig-cmt or myself? The Alleria is my new favorite RTA because it's a top fill flavor beast and it has the cool looking glass chimney that you can see your coils/wick through and a nifty juice flow control.

The Bellus is top fill and allows you one to change coils or wick without having to empty the tank. Good on you, i'll have to look further into the Alleria (and yes, I have heard if it). Until then, my Bellus, is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. And I'll be vaping happily (fingers crossed) before the sun sets.:)

DukeBlue

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2012
NC
Boreas from Augvape and Roxy :toast:

Second tank and can’t put it down!

2.jpg

mtbason35

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
North Carolina
@Mr.Mann surprised to see you in this neck of the woods. I've always lurked and bought a lot of your recommendations from the rda threads. The Boreas is a game changer, the Alleria was nothing to write home about for me. I also have the new Aromamizer Supreme coming in tomorrow so a showdown with it and the Boreas will definitely take place. Rta's are more of my thing than rda's, I own an embarrassing amount of them and I think the Boreas and Supreme are top dogs (for now). My evolve rda will be here tomorrow too, bought solely on your opinion ;).

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
I'm hoping the bellus. I have Clapton coils waiting for it. From everything I've seen, it looks like a good one. I'm slow to change, being from the "old" world of vaping. But, I'm really looking forward to something new. It's scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.:)
The Bellus has great flavor! I've got 26/34 claptons in mine that I had to make 2 mm ID so they would fit on the small deck. Wicking took me some trial and error too but it's a good RTA, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
Reactions: kross8

msrfrog

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Catskill NY
Didn't take them long, the clone showed up on fasttech yesterday...

$16.35 Moonshot Styled RDTA Rebuildable Dripping Tank Atomizer - SS + Glass, Silver (free shipping) - FastTech.com

$16.35 Moonshot Styled RDTA Rebuildable Dripping Tank Atomizer - 2ml / stainless steel + glass / 22mm dia. at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
I'd be wary of clones with this tank. The threads are supper fine and I can see a poor quality one Causing problems.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Btsmokincat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread