New Indoor Bans - Please Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom_E_Calm7

Jun 23, 2010
FL
Here's an idea, lets all get together an TP Valtamorts house. The elitist oppressionist bum probably lives in a mansion. Thats ok we'll just throw sominella eggs over his electronic gate. As soon as I find his address I'll post it here
:)) ON second thought let them ban everything cause heaven forbid I curse and a GROWN ADULT reads it.

Last edited:

Tom_E_Calm7

Jun 23, 2010
FL
angry about getting infraction and being censored. If we are going to censor each other here then the bans might as well aready be in place. ASH has already won and its sad
that now Im so aggrevated by this, that im not helping anyone anymore. I have asked that my account be permantly deleted and all my posts be removed. And believe me people will miss my insight as ive been quoted and thanked more than once. I might as well join ASH myself................................... :(

Janetda

ECF Veteran
Oh my goodness Tom! Given your artful language skills, if you're worried about censorship then this is really not the board for you. We cannot use naughty words, speak badly about the board administration or mention any other e-cig boards. It's important that we never offend anyone. There are other boards that welcome your particular style, but this isn't one of them.

Sorry dude, but if you cannot assimilate then you're SOL..er...out of luck here.

Tom_E_Calm7

Jun 23, 2010
FL
im glad im the .... of your jokes! how nice!!! NOT REALLY!!! you let them ban lasers, online poker, and now ecigs. WHATS THE USE???????? assimilate myself???? what am I the Borg from STAR TREK? I give up on this country because between ALL the BS, you'll just roll over and settle for whatever they say you cant do anyway, while I DONT CARE cause theres more than 1 way to skin a cat! Solutions: cant buy a laser over 5mW? you can buy a laser module and build your own! some well over 200mW. 2)Also online poker solution: ECHECKS! Like I said before, even though they might ban something doesnt mean that there isnt a loophole to allow you to do whatever you want. The big solution: BUY BULK EJUICE,CARTS AND SUPPLIES AND STOCKPILE NOW!!!

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
What kind of low life jerk would ban an ecig?

All I have to say to them is :censored:

An ex-smoker who still craves them and the vapor reminds him or her that they still want a cigarette. The ex-smokers can be the worst.

Or, someone ill-informed who believes that they are dangerous and believes the hype about anti-freeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread