The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New iTaste VTR (not released)

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by bikerbeagle, Jul 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. STLBluesNut

STLBluesNut Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2011
    st peters mo
    I got mine at myvaporstore. Free shipping and found a 5% discount code. Right at $102. I've seen them on the famous auction site for $90, don't remember shipping charges if any. I only found them at a couple of places when I ordered mine a couple weeks ago.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4g LTE

2. LovinTheVapor

LovinTheVapor Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 20, 2010
    Alpharetta, Ga
    Here's one on eBay for only $89.99 with free shipping. Seller has high (10k+) 100% feedback rating :)

New Innokin Itaste VTR VV VW with New iClear 30s Clearomizer | eBay

3. BarryNorton

BarryNorton Senior Member ECF Veteran

By the way, I found that the Health-e-Vape Genesis clone fits perfectly. I'm not sure that they sell this anymore though, or where it came from (?)

4. Crocky

Crocky Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2013
    North Carolina
    A friend of mine got one and I tried it today. It is a bit heavy for my taste but nice none the less.

5. Njt07

Njt07 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2011
    Ft Hood TX
    Does it fit an aga-t?

6. originalgolfer

originalgolfer Full Member

Oct 10, 2013
    Not without the adapter if its wider than 22mm.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

7. djtonyb

djtonyb Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2010
    Big Pine Key
    19mm is the largest it will take without modification.

8. Njt07

Njt07 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2011
    Ft Hood TX
    Ok thanks guys the outer dimensions for the aga-t is 22.5 darn it.

9. WidowsSon

WidowsSon Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2013
    Toronto ON
  10. reeftivo

reeftivo Super Member ECF Veteran

May 28, 2010
    Chino, california
    I may add the GG Penelope RB to that list. I have one in my vape box and I'm pretty sure it's 17mm dia. I'll have to see how it looks tonight.

11. RatInDaHat

RatInDaHat Peace, I'm outta here Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2008
    Albuquerque, NM
    check my sig. the compatibility list is now a google doc that you can can edit. :D

12. reeftivo

reeftivo Super Member ECF Veteran

May 28, 2010
    Chino, california
    will do

here's a pic of the GG Penelope in the VTR. fires no problem! I need to get a new coil on the penelope and see how it does. The one I have on it has been through its paces.

looks nice IMO
    vtr w-penelope.jpg

13. ncargrl

ncargrl Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2010
    North Carolina
    I really, really like that! Hmmm...:)

14. Johnnysb
    This message by Johnnysb has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jan 22, 2014, Reason: Linkspammer.
    Nov 6, 2013
  15. Bullken

Bullken Full Member ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2009
    Hello all. Been a while since I've been here. There is an online vendor in the US selling the VTR, Panasonic 18650 3400 mah battery and 30ml bottle of juice for a total of 79.99. I am not sure if I am allowed to give the site since it seems they are not affiliated to the ecig vendor forums. Let me know if I am allowed to put the website and I'll be more than happy to do it. It's a hell of a deal and according to their Facebook page it might be over this weekend. Actually every week in November will have a different innokin product at a substantial discount (according to their Facebook page)
    Thanks! Happy Vaping
    Ken

16. pcrdude

pcrdude Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 20, 2013
    Purchased from them yesterday (based on another report about this in the FT thread). I will update when I receive it. I also ordered a second Panny 19350, even though the picture of the batt looks a little sketchy on their site.

Overall, only about $10 more than FT, and no shipping worries (I hope).

Innokin iTaste VTR at Vaporworld

17. Fullknight

Fullknight Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2012
    Oklahoma
    I've been thinking about it for a week. I just decided and ordered the VTR can always use 18650 and juice. Hope it ships today.

18. pcrdude

pcrdude Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 20, 2013
    Sorry about the 18650 typo. I hope it was obviously a typo, and didn't proclaim my stupidity.

:D

My VTR from VaporWorld just shipped!!!!! Yours should be no later than tomorrow me thinks.

The VTR can have it's place next to the eVic and the MVP.......

:D

19. Fullknight

Fullknight Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2012
    Oklahoma
    I kept thinking and thinking. Then after I read your post I thought fasttech is having issues with Hk post. It's not much higher and get extras too so I did it.

20. Bullken

Bullken Full Member ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2009
    Received mine today. Pretty quick shipping. My VTR is awesome. Yes, it is heavy but I like that and it vapes like a dream. This is my first vv/vw and I am really enjoying the extra power. The iclear 30s has a very easy draw and it's still breaking in. My smok teck vivi nova slim is really kicking on the VTR. Overall, great product and I am happy I got it under 80 bucks! (With free battery and juice)
    Hope you enjoy yours too!

Ken

21. para-frame

para-frame Full Member Verified Member

Mar 19, 2009
    So Cal, USA
    Shoot, I broke my VTR. The 510 threads started to strip out so I tried to remove the rotating ring and broke it off. I jerry rigged the extension on to it so it still works but with the extension, it kind of defeats the purpose of the box mod. :mad:

Oh well, live and learn.

DO NOT TRY TO REMOVE THE ROTATING RING.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.