New Joye 510 Carts

Status
Not open for further replies.

mauzey

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2010
Washington State
Hey guys, are you not carrying the 510 Cartos that were the subject of last weeks special? I received my order with the carts and loved them. When I ordered my 60ml bottle this morning I was going to pick up some more Cartos and did not see them on the list. Are you going to be getting more to sell soon?

Thanks

J~

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
Grrrrrrrrrrr...and I was going to order the sale that's good today and add them in with my order because I really like the taste of those Joye 510 cartos. Ok, maybe I'll pass this sale and wait for the cartos to be in stock again. It's not like I really NEED more juice, afterall...it's just those darn sales that are soo hard to pass up.

Please let us know, David, soon as you have them again. Thanks!

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Grrrrrrrrrrr...and I was going to order the sale that's good today and add them in with my order because I really like the taste of those Joye 510 cartos. Ok, maybe I'll pass this sale and wait for the cartos to be in stock again. It's not like I really NEED more juice, afterall...it's just those darn sales that are soo hard to pass up.

Please let us know, David, soon as you have them again. Thanks!

Well Free, you will just have to get them during the 120 sale :D

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
I just got some E2's from another vendor. They don't even come close. The Joye 510 cartos are it for me. Still haven't received my 2 free packs from my last order though <ahem>. ;-)

I don't think David anticipated how hot these things were going to be. Seems stock ran out before he could fill everyone's requests. On your next order, remind him in the comments and he'll more than likely make good on it.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I don't think David anticipated how hot these things were going to be. Seems stock ran out before he could fill everyone's requests. On your next order, remind him in the comments and he'll more than likely make good on it.

Yes. Use the comments on your order to make notes like this. They work well to remind them to pack em up with your current order :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread