Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
The only Samsung I can find that is a 2600 mAh 18650 is this:

Samsung Li-Ion 18650 3.7V 2600mAh-ICR18650-26F Rechargeable Battery-Flat Top

... can this be right? I can't see the top of the battery in the shot ...
Flat top
The evic also flat top samsung 2600mAh F series.
Alibaba has em for 2-3 dollars a piece @500 minimum ordered , not that im interested in this device just trying to help .

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
Win or lose..................never stop dreaming ;)

"lose"....
crybaby_zps64d4e9e0.gif

Not even one single number...

JazzyTech

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
California
Might be of interest to you guys that He said it was a prototype and that there will be more menu options, (possibly watt settings, etc). It also auto adjusts the voltage according to coil resistance, but can changed according to preference. It has a temperature monitor as well; will warn if things get too hot. I happen to be fluent in German. One other thought: I wonder if we could get just the head without all the rest. Would be too hard to use it with another PV... Just sayin' ;)

Last edited:

Yota

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Damn, things have changed from years ago when I worked for them (in Directs). We had a smoking room in the back breakroom..
Bummer...

HAHAHA inside LOLOLOLOLOL Yeah a few years back I could smoke in a bar also. Yeah now you go outside. I'm good, just go to the bathroom or go sit in my office and take a few stealth puffs.

I have been seeing a few ppl around the store shopping walking around trying to cover up their pv's. 3 different ppl with ego's. They see me looking at them and they start to put them away. I stop and show them what I got and tell them to keep going an not worry. They all have the same look when taking a vape, like they are doing something wrong and trying to not get caught, like a kid smoking in the bathroom in school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread