New member with a question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickitycricket

Sep 20, 2019
Hey guys! I'm fairly new to the vaping community. I've smoked cigarettes for 5 or 6 years. 8 months ago I've switched to a Smok Nord vape pen. I had no problems thus far until recently. I used the 7 Daze Magnetic Worm juice which was great. So I decided to try the Magnetic Rock juice. All my juice is 3mg Nicotine. Since trying the Magnetic Rock I've been noticing an odd flavour. Really sharp that kind of burns my nose a little. Same way that bleach would. I switched to another juice and changed my coil, but its still there. I know what a bad coil tastes like and its not like this. Any ideas on what I'm tasting and how to get rid of it? Thanks everyone in advance.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
You might need a new pod in addition to replacing the coil. The prior flavor may still be retained in the plastic of the pod itself. The problem with plastic pods is they can get dirty and hold onto flavors more than glass will and are not easily cleaned, so replacement becomes the option of the day.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
It's also just a thought but all flavorings are different. It's possible your new flavor just doesn't play nicely with your vape, is very highly flavored and/or sweetened and burning on the coil. Finally, some juices are known as plastic "tank crackers" and your new juice may be sort of eating away at your pod and that would be bad. You would not want to be inhaling the results of THAT.

Trial and error I guess. Good luck,

Anna7

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
mjHJuAF.png

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread