NEW RoyalSmokers C-E2 R4 Review, Tips, Info, Help, Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

mk73mhz

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 18, 2010
Philippines
Got my clearomizers today

Same performance as a syringe mod not - not noticing any big difference but still worth it.
ce2cc.JPG

Last edited:

arjay55

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2010
- ɹəpun uʍop -
Got my clearomizers today

Same performance as a syringe mod not - not noticing any big difference but still worth it.
ce2cc.JPG

So mk73mhz, after you have given them a bit of a run could you let us know if there is any 'taste' from the clear tube. My syringe mods seem to develop a distinct (but subtle ??) plasticy taste after a while. I'm thinking it may be the type of plastic used in the syringe. Anyhow, it would be interesting to know if possible.

Also any other 'in depth' observations about them would be good. We won't be getting them here in Oz for some time so it would give a chance to decide if they are worth a shot.

mk73mhz

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 18, 2010
Philippines
some physical observations on the clearomizer

the clear tube is soft but not as soft as a syringe.CE2 tip is really hard to cram into the tube but it does will fit as it is rubber or some type of black silicone.

still on my first clearomizer but so far no leaks at the atty connector base or at the top even without the 2nd silicone plug using a ce2 tip.

on my third filling now flavor is normal for me it wicks about the same a syringe modded CE2. Got the 3.0-3.2 ohm and im testing on y my JSB VGO, Riva and BW-155D so far at 3.4-.7 nothing really jumping out fantastic, but no bad taste yet.

ill open another one and test it and will post anything out of the ordinary I get.

ScottB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Goin' Mobile... eeh ooh, beep beep!
the genie is shaped like a oil lamp...

Could be confusing bad...

I assume you mean shaped like:

Oil Lamp Chimney.jpg

But look at the vapor this shape produces:

Genie Vapor.jpg

And br might think you mean shaped like these:

br oil lamps.jpg

Does your refraining from Clearomizer hornblowing mean that hornblowing would be appropriate...? (Don't answer that bad, it's a trap)

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
some physical observations on the clearomizer

the clear tube is soft but not as soft as a syringe.CE2 tip is really hard to cram into the tube but it does will fit as it is rubber or some type of black silicone.

still on my first clearomizer but so far no leaks at the atty connector base or at the top even without the 2nd silicone plug using a ce2 tip.

on my third filling now flavor is normal for me it wicks about the same a syringe modded CE2. Got the 3.0-3.2 ohm and im testing on y my JSB VGO, Riva and BW-155D so far at 3.4-.7 nothing really jumping out fantastic, but no bad taste yet.

ill open another one and test it and will post anything out of the ordinary I get.

These are the reports I'm wanting to hear until I get mine. Clearomizers vs syringe mods. Are yours regular size? They appear to be.

mk73mhz

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 18, 2010
Philippines
@ Turbo

They are XL size.

The performance is good I guess I was lucky with my 100pcs CE2 R4 first release back then they worked great even people I sold them to had good feedbacks I jumped the gun early with the CE2 R4 release and probably got a good batch. Im hoping these early releases fo the clear tanks are the same.

By end of this week 100pcs should already be sold and I will post what feedbacks I can get from my customers.

on my 2nd CE2 Clear tank so far a little bit better performance than a syringe mod but much better performance with the original steel tank.

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
on my 2nd CE2 Clear tank so far a little bit better performance than a syringe mod but much better performance with the original steel tank.

So you're saying the performance (so far) is better then a syringe mod but you like the steel tank better? Just making sure I have that right.

Another concern I have w/ the clear ones is doing the dry burn. I always take my syringe mods apart to clean and we can't w/ these. As 'bad' said they are disposable.

nicotime

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2009
Montoursville, PA
Hey guys...just a heads up on a good component of making tube cartos...the Dosage-Korc you can get at drugstores make a good adapter for almost any size tube and the E2 fits nice and tight in the center.
2-tsp--Oral-Syringe-with-Dosage-Korc-308.jpg

Just find the size you need and cut the rest off..and the next section that doesnt fit can leave a nice lip to the edge.

Edit; the first step is ok...not enough contact area on others...oh well!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread