AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Whatcha gunna get?

Wismec surface luxotic 80w or an Asmodus Luna or a Pico Squeeze 2, or all 3 :D

I have about 8 squonkers right now (2 that I won) I'm a bit embarrassed to post pictures because most are inexpensive but I'll hang out and drool too.

I'll be posting cheap squonk mod pics too - so don't be embarrassed. I know @DeloresRose started this thread for ALL new squonkers, not just expensive squonkers :wub:

jandrew

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2013
    Winnipeg
    I have about 8 squonkers right now (2 that I won) I'm a bit embarrassed to post pictures because most are inexpensive but I'll hang out and drool too.
    No need to feel that way --- I really like my inexpensive Athena's --- got my first Athena mod for 10.99 on clearance ... shortly thereafter the price dropped to 7.99 ... so I bought two more :)
    athena-blue-feb24.jpg

stratus.vaping

ECF Veteran
    Sep 11, 2018
    UK & much further East.
    I'm a squonker since the creatures in the Shiny Things Promotion thread (the one disguised as a support group) controlled my brain with vape rays and made me buy one.

I started with the Vandy Vape EX tiny thing, I have 3 trillion devices already I said to myself so I only want a small one.

It's great but not enough air for me, I have bigger muscles now after the struggle to get it's damn top cap off too. Yes I removed an O ring ...

I like low watts and lots of airflow. I don't mind sticking coils in decks and so on but I don't regard that as interesting so it must be quick and easy to do. Not big, I like compact.

So what should I get next!?

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    I'm a squonker since the creatures in the Shiny Things Promotion thread (the one disguised as a support group) controlled my brain with vape rays and made me buy one.
    As one of those creatures in that Shiny thread might I suggest a Luna? I'm loving mine.
    Proceed with caution or I might have to shoot additional brain controlling vape rays your way... :lol:
    A single Luna is all I have .. for now .. so all I can suggest.
    I too have been warned squonkers reproduce rapidly.

stratus.vaping

ECF Veteran
    Sep 11, 2018
    UK & much further East.
    Thanks, I'll take a look 8)

Edit- I remember, beautiful things. To refine my needs further I think I want regulated & Watt control (I don't TC) as I'm a Tootle Puffer, I'm DL but I use low power, no more than 25W. So a wee menu is required.

Shame as those Lunas are stunning, thanks for the thought.

Edit the edit - Off to research as Ive just discovered the - VANDY VAPE X PULSE X KIT

Last edited:

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France

I started with the Vandy Vape EX tiny thing, I have 3 trillion devices already I said to myself so I only want a small one.

It's great but not enough air for me, I have bigger muscles now after the struggle to get it's damn top cap off too. Yes I removed an O ring ...

I like low watts and lots of airflow. I don't mind sticking coils in decks and so on but I don't regard that as interesting so it must be quick and easy to do. Not big, I like compact.

Rave Mini....

rave squonk.JPG

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Thanks, I'll take a look 8)

Edit- I remember, beautiful things. To refine my needs further I think I want regulated & Watt control (I don't TC) as I'm a Tootle Puffer, I'm DL but I use low power, no more than 25W. So a wee menu is required.

Shame as those Lunas are stunning, thanks for the thought.

Edit the edit - Off to research as Ive just discovered the - VANDY VAPE X PULSE X KIT

Ah ok regulated...

VT Inbox DNA 75 about £60
    20190525_123732.jpg

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Think I will hang out with you guys. I only have 3 Luna's and 1 Spruzza. Will probably sell the Spruzza, I seem to have issues with all things touch screen. Maybe because I don't have fingerprints in my old age? Could that be an issue? I dunno, I have trouble with phone touch screens and have to swipe repeatedly.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Think I will hang out with you guys. I only have 3 Luna's and 1 Spruzza. Will probably sell the Spruzza, I seem to have issues with all things touch screen. Maybe because I don't have fingerprints in my old age? Could that be an issue? I dunno, I have trouble with phone touch screens and have to swipe repeatedly.
    Hi Rose :)

I don't think 4 makes you unworthy...the point is how you feel about them generally...I love my squonk....type of thing.

My wife has trouble with touch screens also and i'm sure it's her nails...do you have long ones too?

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Hi Rose :)

I don't think 4 makes you unworthy...the point is how you feel about them generally...I love my squonk....type of thing.

My wife has trouble with touch screens also and i'm sure it's her nails...do you have long ones too?

No long nails but they couldn't get fingerprints for the concealed carry permit so I am thinking that is the issue.

I am new to squonking, haven't really gotten them set up yet. I had issues with rda's, they sent one without the squonk pin and one was a problem getting cap off. Just got the replacements and my filler bottle thingy so will give it a go soon.

icepickmaker84

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 7, 2019
    Indiana
    No long nails but they couldn't get fingerprints for the concealed carry permit so I am thinking that is the issue.

I am new to sqounking, haven't really gotten them set up yet. I had issues with rda's, they sent one without the sqounk pin and one was a problem getting cap off. Just got the replacements and my fillerl bottle thingy so will give it a go soon.

Ccw you say, excellent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread