Not open for further replies.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
15bb889bf66071db084ff9452e3d8a89.jpg
What is the "eagles" mod? It looks almost like an SQ, but slightly different.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
My name's Charlie and i'm a squonk addict :) I've four at the moment but soon to be six :wub:

Great thread........well Drone :D @DeloresRose
View attachment 819385
View attachment 819377
View attachment 819381
View attachment 819391

Great start, great choices. :thumb: If your rabbits and hares in France are anything like those here they WILL MULTIPLY!!!

rabbitX.jpg

After procrastinating for around a year plus (due to a 'who would want to vape a box' thing?) I got my first Reo squonk mod in August 2014, and it was a game changer. Addict? I am an incurable one that ran out of fingers and toes to count on a long time ago (but I'm sure that my squonk mod count is at 48 of them now :shock:).

The need to get a squonk mod vasectomy comes to mind. :blink:

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
I'm not a RTA guy at all..well except my billet boxes, but i think that some of the RTA's can be squonked...
I'm not entirely sure but I swear i've seen pics of some on top of squonkers. Actually that would be a good question to ask?

There are several squonk ready RDTAs, Alliancetech makes a Flave RDTA, Haku has the Riviera and The Attysmith has the, iirc, Maverick. I'm sure there are others but those are 3 that come to mind.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Great start, great choices. :thumb: If your rabbits and hares in France are anything like those here they WILL MULTIPLY!!!

View attachment 819665

After procrastinating for around a year plus (due to a 'who would want to vape a box' thing?) I got my first Reo squonk mod in August 2014, and it was a game changer. Addict? I am an incurable one that ran out of fingers and toes to count on a long time ago (but I'm sure that my squonk mod count is at 48 of them now :shock:).

The need to get a squonk mod vasectomy comes to mind. :blink:
Hi Spydro

Jeez 48 :shock: No I love mine and I was looking at the Reos website last night....i'll look for a while and then......something takes over :)

No to be fair there's something about the simple engineering that gets me going. A problem solved in a minimalist and simple way....long may squonking continue :D

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Hi Spydro

Jeez 48 :shock: No I love mine and I was looking at the Reos website last night....i'll look for a while and then......something takes over :)

No to be fair there's something about the simple engineering that gets me going. A problem solved in a minimalist and simple way....long may squonking continue :D

Like with all things vape gear is subjective. So it's great that the resurgence of squonk products these last years has brought endless new gear for folks to find what works best for them.

I started vaping on mech tube mods, and still prefer the mech's over the regulated mods.
Why at least some of my Reos have stayed in service. My "assortment" of squonk gear started with the 36 Reos I've bought between all the models and with some dating back to the first ones offered (still have 35 of them) But only 5 Reos are being used anymore that I put Wotofo Profile RDA's on. They are my P67's, the Reo model I like the best out of all of them. But my 4 2015 Reo Woodvil's could also run the top gear I use now days, so may bring one of more of them back if needed. The rest of the Reos are retired in part because another game changer for me was switching to mesh RDA's back in August 2017, and recently I added 5 mesh RTA's (so have 28 mesh atty's so far). They are all I vape now days on 18650 mech squonk & dual parallel batt mech squonk mods, on 2x700 regulated squonk mods, a couple of 18650 dual series TC mods and a 26650 TC mod. Knock on wood, but I have no plans to change what I have settled on finally, or to take on the next so called greatest as I near to this end of my trail as I am.

profileP67ss.jpg woodx44s.jpg

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
View attachment 819605

Yeah, I was a dripper years ago, takes getting used to again so hopefully the squonking will be a happy medium.
Nice gear and very puuuudry roses you're rocking there.

You're not really much into purple are you? ;) :lol:

Love the purple glock.

KYBLUE

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2013
Kentucky, USA
There are several squonk ready RDTAs, Alliancetech makes a Flave RDTA, Haku has the Riviera and The Attysmith has the, iirc, Maverick. I'm sure there are others but those are 3 that come to mind.

Wotofo Faris and Vandy Vape Pyro V2 are two more squonk ready RDTAs.

icepickmaker84

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2019
Indiana
The Revo feedlink too... Oddly enough, the pimply faced brat at the B&M I bought my topside/DRSQ at looked at me like I had two heads and three arms when I asked about a BF RDTA. He was like, " what's the point?" SMH.

What’s the point? I have money and I want, that’s the point lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread