New squonkers

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
No long nails but they couldn't get fingerprints for the concealed carry permit so I am thinking that is the issue.

I am new to squonking, haven't really gotten them set up yet. I had issues with rda's, they sent one without the squonk pin and one was a problem getting cap off. Just got the replacements and my filler bottle thingy so will give it a go soon.
Ok...well sometimes I think it's technique with my wife....maybe you should sit down and just practice some swiping :)

When I first started vaping way back when I very quickly got into dripping rda's but it always was kind of a pain taking liquid everywhere and the slightly funny looks when you dripped in a meeting or similar....squonking's great because it avoids all that and also I have far less bad hits and ruined cotton because I always give my bottle a squeeze even when it doesn't need it.

Hope you enjoy it too :)

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Ok...well sometimes I think it's technique with my wife....maybe you should sit down and just practice some swiping :)

When I first started vaping way back when I very quickly got into dripping RDA's but it always was kind of a pain taking liquid everywhere and the slightly funny looks when you dripped in a meeting or similar....squonking's great because it avoids all that and also I have far less bad hits and ruined cotton because I always give my bottle a squeeze even when it doesn't need it.

I only ever used drippers to test diy. I’m far too messy for that to be my sole method of vaping. And I never thought I’d like squonkers but those little Lunas are just so cute I had to have one.

And here I am lol.

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Ccw you say, excellent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    guns n roses.jpg

When I first started vaping way back when I very quickly got into dripping RDA's but it always was kind of a pain taking liquid everywhere and the slightly funny looks when you dripped in a meeting or similar....squonking's great because it avoids all that and also I have far less bad hits and ruined cotton because I always give my bottle a squeeze even when it doesn't need it.

Yeah, I was a dripper years ago, takes getting used to again so hopefully the squonking will be a happy medium.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    I only ever used drippers to test diy. I’m far too messy for that to be my sole method of vaping. And I never thought I’d like squonkers but those little Lunas are just so cute I had to have one.

And here I am lol.
    I'm not a RTA guy at all..well except my billet boxes, but i think that some of the RTA's can be squonked...
    I'm not entirely sure but I swear i've seen pics of some on top of squonkers. Actually that would be a good question to ask?

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    View attachment 819605

Yeah, I was a dripper years ago, takes getting used to again so hopefully the squonking will be a happy medium.
    My god a purple pistol....i suppose you can get them in any cerakote you like....just an englishman surprised by the unknown i suppose....

Frankly that would be insulting getting shot by a purple pistol :D

• Agree
    Reactions: DeloresRose

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    My god a purple pistol....i suppose you can get them in any cerakote you like....just an englishman surprised by the unknown i suppose....

Frankly that would be insulting getting shot by a purple pistol :D

I saw a rainbow when I was gun shopping. And that’s exactly what I said, embarrassing enough to get shot by a little old lady, but how could you even look in the mirror if she shot you with a rainbow colored pistol?

In the end, I picked a gunmetal one because that dark matte finish is almost impossible to see in the dark. I love some shiny but I don’t want it to give away my position.

jandrew

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2013
    Winnipeg
    Here's my little squonk family (minus duplicates):

squonk-family.jpg

back row L-R: Athena (have two more), VT Inbox, Vmod (have another), Furyan, Dotsquonk (have another).
    front row L-R: SQ, Feedlink (have another, but I don't have custody), Arctic Dolphin Soul, Uwell Blocks (pumper).
    On the way: Luna

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Here's my little squonk family (minus duplicates):

View attachment 819611

back row L-R: Athena (have two more), VT Inbox, Vmod (have another), Furyan, Dotsquonk (have another).
    front row L-R: SQ, Feedlink (have another, but I don't have custody), Arctic Dolphin Soul, Uwell Blocks (pumper).
    On the way: Luna

Looks like I have a soulmate with an orange preference.

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    I saw a rainbow when I was gun shopping. And that’s exactly what I said, embarrassing enough to get shot by a little old lady, but how could you even look in the mirror if she shot you with a rainbow colored pistol?

In the end, I picked a gunmetal one because that dark matte finish is almost impossible to see in the dark. I love some shiny but I don’t want it to give away my position.

I think the idea is they won't be looking in the mirror or thinking about how they were shot with a rainbow colored pistol. As the dealer said to me, "make sure you unload it since dead men don't talk."

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Wismec surface luxotic 80w or an Asmodus Luna or a Pico Squeeze 2, or all 3 :D

I have a Wismec Surface 80w. Been using it for about 2 Weeks. A very Nice Compact Squonker.

It has a few Non-Vaping flaws. Like a Squonk window that was designed for someone with VERY Small fingers. But nothing that can't be Fixed if one has a Dremel or a Small File.

Overall I'm Happy with Mine. And will be getting a 2nd one soon.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    I currently have around 17-20 squonkers. They range from under $10 all the way up to around $400. I have a package coming from the Philippines this week so after it shows up I will snap a few pics of them all.
    Hmm...are we expecting a Viscious Ant :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread