New Xhaler in Hand Images!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
St Louis, MO
Here are some pics of my brand spakin new Xhaler in all its goodness! For those that are still waiting to receive one if you have any pic requests please let me know and I will be happy to help. Hope you all enjoy!

img7082w.jpg

img7084.jpg

img7085h.jpg

img7091l.jpg

img7090.jpg

img7087m.jpg

img7092v.jpg

Cobra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
St Louis, MO
Thank you cobra. I am so excited, I got the black vapor too!

My pleasure! It has been murder waiting for some good pics of this beauty. Thankfully sstambo posted a nice slideshow vid and some size comparison pics to hold me over until I got mine. I can't wait for the batteries to charge and everyone else to get theirs. I think the Nhaler forum is going to be pretty busy this week! THANKS DREW!!!!!!!!!

eclypse

Moved On
Sep 9, 2009
Macomb MI
OH THE PAIN!!! Damn is that just freakin perfect or what?? Black vapor is what i'm getting forsure. Wish the wife would let me spend the cash. Seriously kills when i spent my money on a crap load of juice and didnt know the Xhaler was hittin that night. :(:(:(

Here, i'm looking for the mailman and watching him at the mailbox to see if i get my package like you all and its for juice when it should of been me baby! :( Love the juice anyways.. first time buyer at nhaler.. heh. Pefect birthday gift for myslef. Sniff.

Thats a Sexy .... and the button is fine with me.. though would like to know how sensitive the button is?? Will it most likely go off in a pocket?

Oh and the 510 adaptor your using? Did you get that as well from nhaler or did you buy it elsewhere?

Cobra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
St Louis, MO
OH THE PAIN!!! Damn is that just freakin perfect or what?? Black vapor is what i'm getting forsure. Wish the wife would let me spend the cash. Seriously kills when i spent my money on a crap load of juice and didnt know the Xhaler was hittin that night. :(:(:(

Here, i'm looking for the mailman and watching him at the mailbox to see if i get my package like you all and its for juice when it should of been me baby! :( Love the juice anyways.. first time buyer at nhaler.. heh. Pefect birthday gift for myslef. Sniff.

Thats a Sexy .... and the button is fine with me.. though would like to know how sensitive the button is?? Will it most likely go off in a pocket?

Oh and the 510 adaptor your using? Did you get that as well from nhaler or did you buy it elsewhere?

I don't think the button would go off in your pocket. I takes a little pressure to push it but not too much. I can push it down with my pink. The placement really doesn't bother me. The 510 adapter in the pic came with the kit from Drew. Got adapters and ends to run a 801, 901, and 510. That with the multiple voltages it can run are why I really wanted to try this thing.

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mailman FINALLY came and one package was here. The aqua arrived, black vapor has not... maybe tomorrow though :)

Here are the pix, it is beautiful! Waiting on battys to charge. Now I'm not sure yet if it will work with my BE112 attys as I saw the concern on the other thread so... We shall see. Sure is nice and the build seems so solid!!h I LOVE the button and placement of it!! Feels just right!! Like Christmas here!!!!!

Comparison with my SD & Little Chuck:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread