The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New Xhaler in Hand Images!

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Cobra, Nov 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bluesuede

bluesuede Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 28, 2009
    Central PA, USA
    I just bought one now (black vapor) for my hubby's birthday on Thanksgiving. Hope he likes it or I'm grabbing it for sure. :D

2. AmyinAVL

AmyinAVL Full Member

Oct 22, 2009
    Asheville NC
    OK, you guys are definitely tempting me to take the plunge. It would be an added incentive to know that I could buy disposable batteries to carry me over should I have the need in the future.

So, what disposable batteries could I use on the Xhaler if needed?

3. gotthelife4u

gotthelife4u Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2009
    San Jose, CA
    Thats a really slick device. I really like how Drew gets you everything you need off the bat.

4. youtubecommercial

youtubecommercial Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2009
    Florida
    ok posting so I can find this thread ... LOL I tried to take pictures tonight but they arnt coming out good so I will take them tomorrow in the daylight and hope they come out a lot lighter .... Love the pictures everyone :)

5. Up In Vapor

Up In Vapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
    I used the Energizer 123, 3.0 volt lithium photo batteries. They had them near the checkouts on the big battery rack. I used them for nearly 24 hours till I had my rechargeable CR123 batteries up and running. When I took them out they were still working fine so I'm keeping them for emergency use.

6. AmyinAVL

AmyinAVL Full Member

Oct 22, 2009
    Asheville NC
    Thanks Up In Vapor....that's good to know. I find that I'm sometimes jonesin' while the batteries are charging. When that happens I'm vulnerable to resorting to analogs, which I never want in my life ever again. Knowing that I can pop in some regular Energizers to get me through those moments is a big plus for the Xhaler. I'm in. Guess I'll be buying whatever color you guys haven't already scarfed up! :)

7. Cobra

Cobra Full Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 11, 2009
    St Louis, MO
    If you are going the Xhaler route, right now Battery Junction has a Tenergy LifeP04 RCR123a kit with the charger and 6 RCR123a 3.0 batteries for $26.99. If you use BLACK09 you also get another 8% off. I think the coupon ends today. This is the same batteries and charger that came with our Xhalers. I just ordered it last night along with a few other batteries. Figure a total of 8 3.0 batteries will keep me vaping 5.0 for awhile!

8. Up In Vapor

Up In Vapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
    Thanks for the info Cobra. I like to have the extra batteries and a backup charger so I was gonna look for something like this. That's a pretty good deal with the extra 8% off too. It was also a little bit cheaper to change shipping option from Ground to USPS Priority Mail too. My order looked like this:

1 Combo Kit: 6
    RCR123A 3.0V
    750mAh
    LiFePO4
    Rechargeable
    Batteries
    with a Smart
    Charger
    $26.99 Subtotal: $26.99 Shipping: $7.95 Tax: $0.00 8% savings: -$2.16 Total: $32.78

9. Karl the heretiK

Karl the heretiK Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 15, 2009
    Pittsburgh, PA, USA
    OMFG! I gots to have it! I'm a large man with large hands... and you know what that means... yup, I need a large PV! I really need something that will last me for a day of light vaping on my 10-hour shifts...

Sure, I haven't vaped yet, but hell... do you think I would recommend someone to get dial-up instead of DSL or cable internet?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.