Status
Not open for further replies.

eryenne

Feb 1, 2014
Denver, CO
Hi all...

I started vaping several weeks ago with a kit from a local B&M (Colorado E-Smokes). The model is called the Pro Colesman, and I actually do like it, but their prices are insanely high. The liquids in my attys are starting to taste really harsh, even on the lowest voltage setting (3.2), so I'm thinking it's probably about time to replace them. I'd rather shop online than pay outrageous B&M princes... But the thing is, I don't know what size atty will fit my battery. Someone said I have an ego-style e-cig, but I don't know. Can anyone identify it from the picture below and tell me how to figure out what size attys to order? Alternatively, a lot of ECF vapers have mentioned switching from attys to cartomizers (or clearomizers?). What's the difference, and should I switch, too, when I replace my attys?

Thanks all!

Pro%20Colesman%20Flat.jpg

FYI: My kit (bought 5-6 weeks ago) came with two of these attys and two batteries. A week and a half ago, I bought another atty at the B&M so I'd be able to have another e-juice flavor on hand. But ALL THREE are suddenly providing vapor that tastes harsh/burnt/not good. Is that weird? Could it be anything besides the attys? Maybe that beginning-vaper's tongue I've read about on ECF?

Take a look at top of the battery where you screw the atty on, should have threading on the outside (ego) and inside (510) like this....
pink-ego-t-650mah-battery-5.jpg

If so, you are open to a number of different options. On the cheep side, look at the Kanger MT3's, they are ego threaded and uses replaceable coil insert that can be rebuilt if you want. On the other end of the $$ scale, most RBA's use the 510 threading and should be able to use that battery. On the down side, the RBA's will drain it quick. I'm currently using a 1100 with my AGA-T2's untill I finish building my pipe-mod. :D

Buggainok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2014
oklahoma city ok usa
Hi all...

I started vaping several weeks ago with a kit from a local B&M (Colorado E-Smokes). The model is called the Pro Colesman, and I actually do like it, but their prices are insanely high. The liquids in my attys are starting to taste really harsh, even on the lowest voltage setting (3.2), so I'm thinking it's probably about time to replace them. I'd rather shop online than pay outrageous B&M princes... But the thing is, I don't know what size atty will fit my battery. Someone said I have an ego-style e-cig, but I don't know. Can anyone identify it from the picture below and tell me how to figure out what size attys to order? Alternatively, a lot of ECF vapers have mentioned switching from attys to cartomizers (or clearomizers?). What's the difference, and should I switch, too, when I replace my attys?

Thanks all!

Pro%20Colesman%20Flat.jpg

FYI: My kit (bought 5-6 weeks ago) came with two of these attys and two batteries. A week and a half ago, I bought another atty at the B&M so I'd be able to have another e-juice flavor on hand. But ALL THREE are suddenly providing vapor that tastes harsh/burnt/not good. Is that weird? Could it be anything besides the attys? Maybe that beginning-vaper's tongue I've read about on ECF?

Here is a link to some nice clearomizers that will fit your battery. They are Kanger evods, and I just ordered several. You can also pick up a package of replacement heads/coils for them at the same time at a good price. I got the heads that are 2.5 for my variable ego. This is a reliable vendor and ships quickly:

Kanger eVod Clearomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread