• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Newbies Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

athlonaces

Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Singapore
Yeah most of the recommendations I get are to get the eGo T. But have to import yet.

Some questions for the vets!

How does the eGo T system work? From my understanding atomizer means drip right? That means i'll load the liquid on the go, right? Then cartomizers are catridges with atomizers inside, meaning I'll be able to load them and bring them out right?

So how does the eGo T system work? I read they say they have a tank to fill up the liquid, then how will inserting an atomizer or cartomizer work now? They'll auto fill them up with the liquid in the tank?

Also, how long does a 10ml bottle last? What's the equivalen to analogs?

And is it possible to just import attys/carts and batteries, then get local juices? That means with attys/carts and batteries, that is equivalent to a PV right? I don't have to get an entire starter kit?

Last edited:

snssewell

Jul 15, 2011
GA - USA
I am trying to pimp out my e-cig for now :). I just got a cheap starter kit since I wasn't sure if I was going to like it. I have no problems with it except that it looks boring lol. So there is no need to go and buy a expensive kit right away. I will get some skins to make it prettier. I was also looking at some cool drip tips and looked at some videos on YouTube and none of the equipment they show there looks similar to mine so I am a bit confused still. Well I guess it looks kind of similar but it doesn't if you know what I mean :confused: I have no clue what model this is and it doesn't say on the website where I bought it. I seen a thread the other day on here that showed pictures of the different models but now I can't find it again :( I took some pics and maybe someone can help me out and tell me what model this is so I don't order the wrong accessories. That would be so awesome! Here are the piccies.

DSC_0376.jpg

DSC_0375-1-1.jpg

sotong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2011
Singapore
@snssewell. I believe you are not from Singapore... but it does look like the 4XX series. Recommended that you go back to the same supplier to get new cartridges... there are just too many suppliers. An alternative is that you may look into splitting up the cartridge into 2 parts, the atty and cartridge. Doing so, you will be able to enjoy different juices, and the running cost will be lower.

BladeZ

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2011
Dortmund, Germany
yeah.. use atty and cartridge.. it cost lesser.. im using one too and used it for more than 2 weeks liao.. it should last for more than a month if u threat it good..

some extra is that if use atty and cartridge later if got gathering can try a lot other flavour from them.. hahahaha.. the best flavour i tried is 'jalapeno'.. LOL..!! sotong, u tried right the jalapeno also right..?? haha..

BladeZ

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2011
Dortmund, Germany
Hi everyone! I'm new here and would like to know more about e-cig. Very hard to come across this forum. =(

Welcome bro..

Post up more then apply for e private group.. Inside there got small basic info for beginers.. Not that complete though but its the basic thing that u need to know.. The rest slowly u will understand as u vape more and join more in e community..

Cheers..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread