• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Newbies Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

alvinosj

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2011
Singapore, Tampines
by mixing flavors it taste even better and definitely not like analogs that leave you not here not there, this will leave you UP THERE.

lets say you all like s "mint" very much then get lets say 18 mg of it then for normal flavoring get 11mg, so when mixing you can go abit higher , between 11-18.

i started from 11mg, it was so-so to me then 18 is more better :)

Painfreak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
SG
I'm like not getting enough vapor and taste from my PV. Sometimes i have to remove the cart, drip directly into the artty and vape from it. I don't know if it's the PV or the juices or suppose to be like this.

I believe it's the pv. Some pv just can't bring out the full flavor of the juice.

newcomer

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2011
Woodlands
Ok many people are confused with the actual nic in a cigarette as compared to how much is absorbed when smoking. All nic and tar level printed on your cig is the absorbed amount. Meaning how much would be absorbed if you smoke a stick.

In actuality, there're about 15mg-25mg of nicotine in a cigarette stick. That means you theorectically have a lethal does if you soak 3 sticks in water and ingest them at once.

For an 11mg strength of juice say in a 1ml carto, the typical amount a vaper would consume in a day, you have 11mg of nicotine in that 1ml carto. That's about 15 sticks as per your picture. However, take note the nic absorption rate of e cigarettes can be anywhere from 10-50%, this figure still remains debatable, depending on brands and makes.

sotong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2011
Singapore
I reckon it will be very difficult to conclude a firm final absorption rate, whether for analogs or vaping.

The best testing machine in the whole world is your very own body. It goes boom-boom-boom if the level is too high, and if the level is too low, you still gets a craving to satisfy your nic requirements. IMO.

light487

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2009
Sydney, Australia
I reckon it will be very difficult to conclude a firm final absorption rate, whether for analogs or vaping.

The best testing machine in the whole world is your very own body. It goes boom-boom-boom if the level is too high, and if the level is too low, you still gets a craving to satisfy your nic requirements. IMO.

Yup yup.. that's what my original point was trying to get across that depending on how much and what strength, we're all different, you will want the same amount of nic.. but it's the TH and vapour that is something people overlook. Yes.. 6mg might be better in terms of nicotine but the throat hit might be a bit lacking.. so 11mg might sound too high.. but your body will "self-regulate" the habit of vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread