The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Newbies Q&A

Discussion in 'SG Vapers' started by alvinosj, Jul 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. schreyer

schreyer Full Member

Oh man, i just started journey to health with my first Kgo T PV and all the local suppliers seems to dissappear. Darn it :ohmy:, i should have gotten more Juices and Atomisers for backup....If only some good samaritan can help me on this...Anyone? :p

2. snooke_master

snooke_master Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 3, 2012
    Tiny Red Dot
    Bro,

We're in the same deep 5h1t....... Sadzzzzz.....

3. pinkbaboy

pinkbaboy Full Member

Sep 24, 2012
    sin
    waaaa!! seems like i can never have the
    chance to quit smoking. im in the midst of looking for my toy and hearing this news gives me less hope. im already experiencing some pain on my chest and quit smoking is a bit tough for me as im smoking for around 10 years now. im been here in forums for about a week and still digging for the treasure. know a bit only but afraid to initiate asking.. if u know what i mean.

4. Ogroman

Ogroman Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

pinkbaboy, open your eyes and look around , you are missing some spots ;)

5. pinkbaboy

pinkbaboy Full Member

Sep 24, 2012
    sin
    but how to make sure they are the real one's? i mean supps.. plus what usually need to do when getting those stuff from them..pm's me if not comfortable thanks

6. Currynoah

Currynoah Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 28, 2011
    SG
    No choice. You are living in a place where anything that resembles and act like a cigarette is illegal to possess. Suppliers usually have the "Contact Us" on their webbie menu.

So, suppliers are taking their chances too. They risk, you risk. Fair game. I've risked, and quit my analogs. Good luck!

7. enwick

enwick Full Member Verified Member

Oct 6, 2012
    SG
    I've been looking around lately but haven't got any clues. It'll be greatly appreciated if someone could enlighten me! :/

8. jericho12

jericho12 Full Member

Oct 7, 2012
    Singapore
    Hi guys,

Just new here in ECF.. Same problem as you enwick, hopefully we can have some help.. Any help will be appreciated..

9. enwick

enwick Full Member Verified Member

Oct 6, 2012
    SG
    Definitely.. Pleaseee anyone T.T

10. Xanth

Xanth Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 24, 2008
    Rot & Ruin
    It's really hard now. Most of the local suppliers are either out of stock, arrested or closed down.

Other than the recent scrutiny by HiShAm, China just finished a 10 day holidays, their backorders should be sky high. It'll probably take awhile before you can get any stuffs here.

Those that are still operating are extremely careful and with limited stocks.

11. jericho12

jericho12 Full Member

Oct 7, 2012
    Singapore
    Too bad, I'm starting to lose hope finding here.. I hope I can still get it.. Thanks for the info though..

12. xliquidx

xliquidx Full Member

Oct 10, 2012
    Singapore
    Good afternoon to all! I've just got my pv kit yesterday. No more analog cig for me, hopefully. Since i'm quite new, pls guide me along the way.

13. tayasn

tayasn Full Member Verified Member

Oct 14, 2012
    Singapore
    @xliquidx I'm still looking around man! I read the forum until i blur.. SOOOO much info... ready until blur... i'm hoping to get my kit soon as well!!! prob is now where and what to get...

14. williewtb

williewtb Full Member Verified Member

Oct 20, 2012
    same as you
    I'm hoping to get my kit too, really can't find anything on the forum, well yet...

15. pleaselah

pleaselah Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2012
    U.S
    What kit are you looking for?

16. williewtb

williewtb Full Member Verified Member

Oct 20, 2012
    same as you
    im looking at a ego, seems like a lot of good reviews on it. any tips?

17. pleaselah

Sep 1, 2012
    U.S
    I would recommended you to get it separately and not in a kit, as you wouldn't use all the things that is in the kit. I'd suggest you to get an ego twist battery, along with a vivi nova clearomizer and a usb charger. That's all you need to get started (which is what i got when i first started). Except for the vivi nova, I got a Stardust clearo instead but I strongly suggest you get the vivi nova clearo)

You might want to get 2 ego twist batteries instead of one, so you wouldn't have to worry about charging as it takes a few hours, and you would probably turn to analogs during that time. As for juices, go for 5mls to try out different juices. I was stupid enough to get a couple of 50mls of the same juice which I thought would be great as I love that flavour in other forms. They ended up in the bin :facepalm:

18. tayasn

Oct 14, 2012
    Singapore
    agree with the ego twist and vv nova. i'm getting as well.. have the twist already, now waiting for the nova.. although i currently only have 1 twist.. how long does it last on average.. i know this is also dependent on the vaping power etc...

19. pleaselah

Sep 1, 2012
    U.S
    For me I charge it every 1 1/2 to 2 days, as I do not have to worry about running out of batts since I have other pvs. However, when I just started off with a twist I charge it everyday. It last about 1 1/4 to 1 1/3 days for me with moderate vaping :D

Oh ya, and it's on 4.2 to 4.4 volts most of the time

20. tayasn

Oct 14, 2012
    Singapore
    Nice.. sounds like a decent time.. possibly might look to getting another batt once my kit arrives!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.