Status
Not open for further replies.

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
Thank you. 2 weeks from the 16th, plus him saying Sunday. You can see where a fellow gets lost. There are too many threads with sporatic info all over the place. :)

Either way, this is great news!

Yes, changing dates combined with an apparent communication gap or two make for a hectic ordering process. Hopefully it all gets worked out in time.

Scott_Simpson

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
Fort Wayne, IN
I sure hope all of these attempted checkout's dont all get processed. I will have $700 + worth of the same stuff. :facepalm:

When you visit the COV site, is there more than one shopping cart open? It/they should show up down on the left hand side. I think, if you have multiple carts, you should be able to clear them out (you just can't check out). I don't know if existing orders/carts can be processed without you actually hitting the Check Out button again, but I think you can at least winnow down your cart(s) so even if they automatically process when the site comes back up, you'll be cool.

kwalka

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Clearwater, Florida
walkers-finest.com
When you visit the COV site, is there more than one shopping cart open? It/they should show up down on the left hand side. I think, if you have multiple carts, you should be able to clear them out (you just can't check out). I don't know if existing orders/carts can be processed without you actually hitting the Check Out button again, but I think you can at least winnow down your cart(s) so even if they automatically process when the site comes back up, you'll be cool.

I only have 1 cart, but I've attempted to check out with that 1 cart 3 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread