Newest Advanced-Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

synthros

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
Spring Hill,Tn
Hmm are pre-orders and advanced orders, two different things? I thought I almost understood how this all works, now I'm totally lost again :) I placed an advance order for an Iatty several weeks ago, (whenever they were available to order). Is this part of what is coming next/decemberish..? Or is it further down the line? I've totally resisted bugging CoV thru email or a ticket, I'm sure they have their hands full with that. As much as I'm anticipating a new atty, I knew full well it was going to be a significant wait, which is cool. I just wish I could get a handle on approximately when:) if anyone knows that would be great, thanks!

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
synthros, the advance orders are a way for Imeo to know what quantities he needs to make so everybody can get what they needed. The other option was the old way of doing things, where limited parts would arrive and it would be a free-for-all, resulting in a lot of unhappy campers. Iatty stuff was on this most recent batch of advance orders, so those are the items that are currently being produced now and won't be shipping to us for a while (I don't recall the exact timeframe offhand, but late Dec might be about right)

That's about the best I can explain it, I'm still in a turkey coma :lol:

BassMonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2011
SoCal
Well the thing is that he is in Greece, we have to account for travel time, and then if customs decides to delay... We are going to work as fast as possible to get these out to everyone so no worries.

Are the COV edition GGTS shipping before the advanced orders, since that option was available first before the advanced orders started back in August?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread