Status
Not open for further replies.

Casey@PS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2009
Nashvegas
www.OurSongForever.com
Orders through 21530 will be out as of tomorrow. You will receive an email containing tracking information usually in the evening that the order ships, and sometimes up to 24 hours later. Orders that were posted in Tuesday's update had to ship today due to Veteran's Day. Shipping confirmations will be out tonight.

lexgar

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2009
Greater LA, SoCal
4:00p.m. Just thought I would take one more stroll down to the PO and tease myself yet again, and in my box was a yellow card to take to the window and pick up a package.:D:D:D

My Protege has arrived. I pulled back a fingernail to the point of bloody getting the box open as I walked across the parking lot. It is wonderful to hold. So solid for such a compact piece because of the stainless construction. Unlike some have reported, the cap threads smoothly into the body. Add the 901 atty in stainless and it is complete. I will have to get the 501 adapter though.

Nicely packaged with several bubble envelopes inside the box, juice bottles tightly capped with no leakage.

Batteries on the charger as I wait for the green light. :thumb:

And I wait.....

NCChief

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Western NC
4:00p.m. Just thought I would take one more stroll down to the PO and tease myself yet again, and in my box was a yellow card to take to the window and pick up a package.:D:D:D

My Protege has arrived. I pulled back a fingernail to the point of bloody getting the box open as I walked across the parking lot. It is wonderful to hold. So solid for such a compact piece because of the stainless construction. Unlike some have reported, the cap threads smoothly into the body. Add the 901 atty in stainless and it is complete. I will have to get the 501 adapter though.

Nicely packaged with several bubble envelopes inside the box, juice bottles tightly capped with no leakage.

Batteries on the charger as I wait for the green light. :thumb:

And I wait.....

Gotta love those little yellow cards in the PO boxes! I was happy to see my big breasted mail lady come to my mailbox today too!!

Great lil device and WELL worth the wait!!! Been vapin on mine all afternoon!

NCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread