Next protege shipment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Great, sounds like you're making a lot of progress. I can't wait to get the PT.

Kevin

Yeah, we did ... We were all gung hoe about PT's, until we relized, the step we use within the Protege won't work with the PT, do to the fact the plastic will just slide down the tube (without a stop in it like a battery)

We had to order more material, seperate from Protege Stainless, to do them :) They are being run as we speak, and should continue to run Monday - Wednesday, then etched and assembled. Hoping to be completely caught up on PT orders by next Friday.

camidaddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2009
A, A
www.facebook.com
We brought in a TON ... literally ... well, not literally, but almost ;)

It will catch us up all the way to orders placed just this past Monday (5 days ago)

PT's should start rolling out Tuesday/Wednesday of next week ...

Are there any more left after filling the orders from last Monday? 8-o

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Great news Steve! Thanks!
:w00t::w00t:

You're welcome Frank!

You could just use the new conversion kit so that the PT will require fewer unique parts. you already have the housings, switch, and adapters. Just an idea.

Kevin

We could ... The problem being, instead of a new tube, we would have to then machine or have the delrin molded, new end cap, and spring pin added. Easier to fix 1 piece, than try and remachine and take care of roughly 3-4 parts :) That conversion kit will be coming, but we need time ... atleast the mold needs time (takes about 2-3 weeks just for the mold) :)

Are there any more left after filling the orders from last Monday? 8-o

Ummm .... By middle of next week, we will have 300-400 in stock! that answer your question? :confused: :)

a2dcovert

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Louisiana
We could ... The problem being, instead of a new tube, we would have to then machine or have the delrin molded, new end cap, and spring pin added. Easier to fix 1 piece, than try and remachine and take care of roughly 3-4 parts :) That conversion kit will be coming, but we need time ... atleast the mold needs time (takes about 2-3 weeks just for the mold) :confused: :)

Hey, I'm all for the quicker solution.

Kevin

Casey@PS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2009
Nashvegas
www.OurSongForever.com
Oh, I'm sorry. :rolleyes: Do you want to sit on the floor and unwrap another 1,000 batteries and package chargers with me? Then we'll test all of the units, and THEN we can start making boxes for the orders to go in! :) Then, and only then my friend, can we start packing the orders. :D

Don't forget about the juice/atomizer orders that have to go out and the repairs and replacements! :)

And the tickets. Can't forget to answer the tickets. :shock:

LOL Oh Steve, you know I love you. :wub: But man I could kill ya sometimes ;)

Gibby

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Fairfax, VA
Oh, I'm sorry. :rolleyes: Do you want to sit on the floor and unwrap another 1,000 batteries and package chargers with me? Then we'll test all of the units, and THEN we can start making boxes for the orders to go in! :) Then, and only then my friend, can we start packing the orders. :D

Don't forget about the juice/atomizer orders that have to go out and the repairs and replacements! :)

And the tickets. Can't forget to answer the tickets. :shock:

LOL Oh Steve, you know I love you. :wub: But man I could kill ya sometimes ;)
Steve is right, don't forget you are in TN, and they have 28 hours in each day unlike the rest of the planet that gets a silly 24, so you are good to go... Tuesday it is!!!!!

haha,

Gibby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread