NHaler getting ready to premiere new website!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatrickGliem

Sep 10, 2009
NHaler is committed to providing not only the most reasonably priced e-cigarettes and products on the web, but also delivering an easy and convenient browsing experience catering to every customers needs! That being said, the committee at NHaler has been working hard to prepare a new website launch with updated product photos, new mods and the same great customer service. Get ready for a new wave of flavors complimented by a greatly improved website flow and an entirely new standard of selling. Here is a preview of what is to come!

preview-1.jpg

Please post all comments and suggestions here!
Thanks for all of the support!

Last edited by a moderator:

Wormwood

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
Plumdiggity
Pretty crisp looking page, i am liking the new logo! Looking at this page has future written all over it. One suggestion, you might already be doing it, but when you have the drop down bar when selecting color of batts, strength, or flavor, you ought to have another drop down bar below that suggests to purchase spare battery, or add additional sample size, or possibly an accessory depending on what the product page your on. Might help to make it easier and quicker for people who do know what they want, and also helps direct newbies. :)
-Jonathan

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
The site is live...We were never down...We are working behind the curtains and publishing in the wee hours of the night...There have been many changes allready to the shopping cart to try and make ordering easier...Also please ley us know what you think of those changes...Our customers ent us a couple emails allready about things we overlooked, so please let us know so we can make the site exactly the way everyone wants it...I really like youtubes comment about the products standing out and the site being in the BACKROUND....We will definatley keep that in mind!!!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
By the way Patrick is my nephew...He took all the new pictures for my site and the Xhaler sneak peek pics... He went out on his own to redesign the website and emailed the sample posted here the other day...Anyone who had mistakes on their orders this week I can blame on him:rolleyes: He dosent know it yet but this site will be finishec alot sooner than he thinks...Good job kid...Keep up the good work...
Dtrew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread