NHaler getting ready to premiere new website!

Status
Not open for further replies.

youtubecommercial

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
yeah, you will need to make a 901 cart filler mod but don't cut it flush to the end of the 901 cart make it shredded like you see the tbcms keep it longer so (if you added the cart inside the GCs to the length of the 901 cart that's how long the filler needs to be) it works really good and the teabag filler works wonderful with it. Let me know how it works out for you once you get a chance to try it out.. also let me know what the hey your doing with the saw??? (cutting the metal I mean) :)

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
No offense DaMulta but I am PRAYING its this week.. he has to be close... Drew 1 day? a few days? Next week any more sneak peeks?? What did you ever decide with the colors??
getting tingly with excitement!!
I just added a bunch of the Green cig cartomizers to cart I cannot pass up these prices they are worth every single penny!! You will love them!

youtubecommercial

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
Gotta tell ya youtube, that might be the most creative mod I've ever heard of. Very cool.

How do you do refills once you've built it, since the cart is in two pieces?

the 901 cart mod is what you want to fill, it has the shredded TB you don't trim so it is hanging out of the cart.. simply dip in juice and let it soak up then place in GC it last a long long time... and the GC has attys that are built to last so making one mod should last a very long time with only replacing the cart filling (TB) :) oh and I always just drip 1 or 2 drops in the GC for good measure (gets everything running smoothly)

youtubecommercial

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
Actually I have also been toying around with trying to get the cart to the 901 mouth piece...Just cant find a glue or other agent that holds it well...You could just slide it out and fill and put back in...Im no good with these little things, my hands are too big and my eyes arent that good any more...

I took the cart out and cut it in half then stuck it back in just the plastic tubing not the filler then made a TB filler for the 901 cart but no trimming on the end ... let it hang out .. make sure it is shredded ends like the TB carts explain somewhere here on the forum .... then soke up the juice I just sitck it in the bottle of juice it seems to soak up good then place it in the GC the plastic tube that was cut and placed back in the GC acts as a extended cart to hold the TB hanging from the 901 cart ... It works good and last a long time without dripping or refilling ... :)

Want to add the way to get a good fit is to place the open ended tube in the GC then place the 901 cart on the GC pushing down the tube it will go to exactly the correct place to make the extended cart...

Last edited:

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
I'll pray for next week, while I install my new Quad Core, 4GB DDR3, CF motherboard :p to all those that know what I'm even typing lol......

I wants to play some BF2, and COD4!!!

I dont play the games but I AM JEALOUS!! wow Quad core.. I run CS# photoshop.. I would love that!!!!

YOUTUBECOMMERCIAL!!!
How many carts can I trade you to make me a video of how to do this??? LMAO! PLEASE.....
Next week is fine but I am hoping its sooner!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread