The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

NHaler New Flavors, 48mg, 60mg and New Product Updates

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Jun 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Tilly,
    I do have a blackberry that I cant wait to try and also a Black Raspberry Im getting ready to use soon!!!

2. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Added 5 sample Flavors AND 25% OFF!!!

3. Closet Toker

Closet Toker Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 7, 2009
    Trempealeau, WI.
    Hey Drew,
    Got my order and tried the free samples. The US Tobacco tasted like cigarette with a quite noticeable honey flavor. I didn't like it, not my flavor.
    The Coffee Mocha tobacco had the similar base taste, with the hint of chocolate/coffee. Better, and tolerable. Just not big on tobacco flavor in these combination's I guess. I love slight sweet, tobacco, nutty, smokey combination's of flavors.

This was my first time ordering from you. Thanks for the awesome service.
    I purchased the RY4 and 555 flavors to try. The 555 is very good. Most 555 I've tried from other sellers is weak in flavor. Yours is better in my opinion, and the flavor is right on the money.
    The flavor of your RY4 is right on the money also. Good stuff.
    Your e liquid is smooth and the vapor is excellent.

Thanks

4. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hey Closet,
    Thanks for your honest opinion, It really helps...
    Drew

5. Flowersoul

Flowersoul Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2009
    NE Florida
    Drew,

Am so excited to try the frappaccino, and to know I will have it in a few short days makes me a happy customer once more.

Will be sure to report on the juices when I receive them.

6. xaxphaanes

xaxphaanes Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 20, 2009
    salt lake, utah
    hey drew do you think that you will get any liquor flavored juice? like rum whiskey etc etc? (possibly?)

7. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hey XaX,

If you tell me what your name means and how to pronounce it I will try and make some!!!

8. Tilly

Tilly Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 14, 2009
    Good to hear on the blackberry. I tried both the samples. The Cafe Mocha I like, the USA Tobacco, meh, not so much, but I'll just mix it with something to change the taste so I'll still be able to use it.

9. xaxphaanes

xaxphaanes Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 20, 2009
    salt lake, utah
    lol the name was given to me long long ago i forget what it means but most people just call me zax (xax) typing how to pronounce it was errr tricky maybe i will make an audio file for ya :) lol

10. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Cool Zax, is that Greek? One of those names when you read it your brain gets tongue twisted!!!

11. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Just Added 2 new Flavors ...Marlbro and Cherry Bomb on the site...Samples available in both!!!

12. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Site Updates...New Flavors InKR808 Cartomisers Choclate,Grape, Strawberry, Lemon, Pinapple...Currently Available in 16mg only...Updated site so it is two different Items 16g and 24mg, so that I can keep better track of my available Flavors and Strengths...Thanks to everyone for your patience with my changes.
    Drew

13. NoMorButts4Me

NoMorButts4Me Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 15, 2009
    Lenox Hill, NYC
    Flavor Questions

What's the difference betw. Peach and Peach Blast?

Banana Blast and Banana Split???

Virginian Creme de Menthe = Menthol Virg. Tobacco?

Inquiring olfactory nerves want to know.

14. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Ok here we go!!
    Peach is plain Peach in 30 Ml plastic dropper Bottle
    Peach Blast has a secret ingredient(kiwi) and its in a 20Ml glass dropper bottle(custom flavor)
    Banana Blast has another secret in (slight touch of cinamon for kick) and its in a 20Ml Glass dropper bottle(also a custom flavor)
    Banana Split has 3 secret ingredients (really a secret) That makes it taste like a banana split and its in a 30 Ml plastic dropper bottle
    Virginia Creme de menthe (one of my personla favs) Is made with a base Virginia Tobacco and a Creme de menthe Loranne flavoring to give it a mild mentholish taste
    Virginia Menthol is the same as above but a menthol eliquid for the menthol taste... not an overpowering Menthol taste...
    Wow thats alot of answers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    While we are kicking around flavors...Those inquiring minds might notice that I have completed my samples, so all my flavors are now available in 6ml sample bottles...So I am now orking on NEW flavors...A Sleepytime Vape with/Melotlnin,Valerian,Skull Cap, Damiana...Also an Antioxident Vape which will have super high concentrations of Green Tea extract and Blueberry extract....Im also working on a coupla sweet ones that I really cant decide on...Lemon Cream, Butterscotch...Peanut Butter Cup and a few others...Its taking me a little longer cause I keep falling asleep while working with the Sleepy Time:lol::oops:

16. Dark Angel

Dark Angel Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 5, 2009
    Newcastle, WA
    peanut butter cup sounds yummy :)

17. Flowersoul

Flowersoul Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2009
    NE Florida
    That Sleepytime Vape sounds like a real winner.

Peanut butter cup and butterscotch will definitely be on my list when available.

Can you tell I love the sweet vapes? Rasberry frapacciono and coconut and pina colada just to mention a few.

18. JCC2K9

JCC2K9 Full Member ECF Veteran

Jul 7, 2009
    Brooklyn, NY
    Drew,

I just received my 1st order with you and I must say I am impressed. Nice touch with the extras! Thanks...

Will def. be ordering from you again.

I do have a question for you, so let me know what is the best way to contact you. PM me in need be.

Jerry

19. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    732-751-9331 is the fastest!!!

20. Mikie Likes It

Mikie Likes It Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 24, 2009
    Cincinnati, OH
    Just a word from experience. I tried Drews E liquid, and was completely satisfied with it. It actually tastes like real ingredients, I tried the pear lung, Ry4, and Juicy Peach. I highly recommend it, it is definitely worth a try.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.