NHaler New Flavors, 48mg, 60mg and New Product Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Closet Toker

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2009
Trempealeau, WI.
Hey Drew,
Got my order and tried the free samples. The US tobacco tasted like cigarette with a quite noticeable honey flavor. I didn't like it, not my flavor.
The Coffee Mocha tobacco had the similar base taste, with the hint of chocolate/coffee. Better, and tolerable. Just not big on tobacco flavor in these combination's I guess. I love slight sweet, tobacco, nutty, smokey combination's of flavors.

This was my first time ordering from you. Thanks for the awesome service.
I purchased the RY4 and 555 flavors to try. The 555 is very good. Most 555 I've tried from other sellers is weak in flavor. Yours is better in my opinion, and the flavor is right on the money.
The flavor of your RY4 is right on the money also. Good stuff.
Your e liquid is smooth and the vapor is excellent.

Thanks

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Site Updates...New Flavors InKR808 Cartomisers Choclate,Grape, Strawberry, Lemon, Pinapple...Currently Available in 16mg only...Updated site so it is two different Items 16g and 24mg, so that I can keep better track of my available Flavors and Strengths...Thanks to everyone for your patience with my changes.
Drew

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Ok here we go!!
Peach is plain Peach in 30 Ml plastic dropper Bottle
Peach Blast has a secret ingredient(kiwi) and its in a 20Ml glass dropper bottle(custom flavor)
Banana Blast has another secret in (slight touch of cinamon for kick) and its in a 20Ml Glass dropper bottle(also a custom flavor)
Banana Split has 3 secret ingredients (really a secret) That makes it taste like a banana split and its in a 30 Ml plastic dropper bottle
Virginia Creme de menthe (one of my personla favs) Is made with a base Virginia Tobacco and a Creme de menthe Loranne flavoring to give it a mild mentholish taste
Virginia Menthol is the same as above but a menthol eliquid for the menthol taste... not an overpowering Menthol taste...
Wow thats alot of answers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
While we are kicking around flavors...Those inquiring minds might notice that I have completed my samples, so all my flavors are now available in 6ml sample bottles...So I am now orking on NEW flavors...A Sleepytime Vape with/Melotlnin,Valerian,Skull Cap, Damiana...Also an Antioxident Vape which will have super high concentrations of Green Tea extract and Blueberry extract....Im also working on a coupla sweet ones that I really cant decide on...Lemon Cream, Butterscotch...Peanut Butter Cup and a few others...Its taking me a little longer cause I keep falling asleep while working with the Sleepy Time:lol::oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread