Status
Not open for further replies.

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
yeah I mostly use Wattage myself ….. I have a mod coming my way in a few days and I plan on doing some more experimenting with TC on that particular mod and so I am going to use various types of metals for coils. I don't build Clapton's any longer as I have gotten away from sub-ohming…. I have turned into an avid MTL user who uses simple RTA builds.
I vape high ohm, sub ohm, DL, MTL, etc. I love experiencing it all and tweaking each method for the best vape.

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Of course! And some prefer smoking cigarettes too and who am I to tell them that vaping is better?

Exactly and this is the reason you will stick with Nickle and I will stick with SS. If I were wrapping Clapton's ( like I used to) then I would be using Nickle (like I used to "and hated it")….. I used Nickle because it was pliable and helped to create Clapton's … BUT, I am NOT making Clapton's any longer (thank God) and there is no need to use Nickle with simple coils in MTL wattage mode. Nickle has it's place like I have just explained but NOT for every configuration or situation.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    yeah I mostly use Wattage myself ….. I have a mod coming my way in a few days and I plan on doing some more experimenting with TC on that particular mod and so I am going to use various types of metals for coils. I don't build Clapton's any longer as I have gotten away from sub-ohming…. I have turned into an avid MTL user who uses simple RTA builds.

The Mod you use for TC can make a Tremendous difference in the Hit you get. That is one of the Reasons there is such a Range of Like/Dis-Likes when it comes to TC.

And I'm with you. There Isn't really too much I Haven't Done when it comes to e-Cigarettes over the years. But I have Always gravitated back to Simple Builds.

BillW50

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2014
    US
    Exactly and this is the reason you will stick with Nickle and I will stick with SS. If I were wrapping Clapton's ( like I used to) then I would be using Nickle (like I used to "and hated it")….. I used Nickle because it was pliable and helped to create Clapton's … BUT, I am NOT making Clapton's any longer (thank God) and there is no need to use Nickle with simple coils in MTL wattage mode. Nickle has it's place like I have just explained but NOT for every configuration or situation.
    Yeah but unlike you, I still use SS too. Hell I am vaping off of SS right at the moment. That's the big difference. And I just got done vaping off of Kanthal. I use them all and sure I have my favorites, but I don't stick with one thing and that's it. Why would I want to do that? You don't gain experience that way.

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    The Mod you use for TC can make a Tremendous difference in the Hit you get. That is one of the Reasons there is such a Range of Like/Dis-Likes when it comes to TC.

And I'm with you. There Isn't really too much I Haven't Done when it comes to e-Cigarettes over the years. But I have Always gravitated back to Simple Builds.

LOL … Yeah I understand Brother...same exact scenario here.... I got sick of building coils, charging batteries and the like...Especially when I was chucking clouds and would change batteries many times per day :rolleyes:... Gets old after awhile (at least it did for me)…. I wanted to get back to simple, easily maintained gear... Plus, my vaping changed and I started getting into MTL vaping and never wanted to go back to sub-ohm vaping. So, that is where I am at now.... Simple single coil builds, low 9 watt vaping, and battery charges that last a LONG time ;)

Reactions: zoiDman

BillW50

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2014
    US
    I don't stick with one or the other. I don't eat the same things everyday. I try new things and revisit things I used before. Otherwise life becomes boring to me. And yes simple builds are fine sometimes and Claptons are also fine sometimes too. ;)

And you wouldn't believe how changing things up all of the time really helps out. Some of my juices taste better MTL. Some others taste better DL. Some taste better at so and so temperature and others are better under wattage mode. Same is true of simple builds vs. more complex builds. One little change could change everything for you. Trust me, it happens. ;)

Tim Wiseman

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 29, 2017
    Bolton, England
    Yeah but unlike you, I still use SS too. Hell I am vaping off of SS right at the moment. That's the big difference. And I just got done vaping off of Kanthal. I use them all and sure I have my favorites, but I don't stick with one thing and that's it. Why would I want to do that? You don't gain experience that way.
    You still use SS in fact using it right now? Very strange less than an hour ago "SS was horrible"

Reactions: MMW and Izan

BillW50

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2014
    US
    Simple single coil builds, low 9 watt vaping, and battery charges that last a LONG time ;)
    Oh man! How are you ever going to enjoy one of those nice desert vapes that taste like creamy strawberries on DL inhale and those graham crackers on exhale from a 9 watt MTL vape? Sure I vape a lot MTL 9 watt too, but I also enjoy other kinds of vaping too that 9 watt MTL can't give me.

Last edited:

BillW50

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2014
    US
    You still use SS in fact using it right now? Very strange less than an hour ago "SS was horrible"
    It is horrible! Crap sticks to it and the only way to clean it is to fry it off. Horrible with TC too. But yes, I use it also. And I hate death and taxes too, but what are you going to do? ;)

Tim Wiseman

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 29, 2017
    Bolton, England
    It is horrible! Crap sticks to it and the only way to clean it is to fry it off. Horrible with TC too. But yes, I use it also. And I hate death and taxes too, but what are you going to do? ;)
    Death and taxes isn't a choice, i know i was born and i know i will die but the inbetween is mine. And i wouldn't waste the precious inbetween doing things i found horrible

BillW50

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2014
    US
    Death and taxes isn't a choice, i know i was born and i know i will die but the inbetween is mine. And i wouldn't waste the precious inbetween doing things i found horrible
    You say death and taxes isn't a choice, but it is. You think tribes in the Amazon pays taxes? They are not the only ones you know. And some people say death can be beaten too. But that is best for the higher educated to explain. ;)

So you wouldn't waste your time with horrible? But I promise you, you do so all of the time. And those that hasn't, really knows nothing about it, now would they?

BillW50

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2014
    US
    Ah I am so glad that you disagree @mimöschen. That tells us a lot about you. You feel people shouldn't try to improve things for others and that people shouldn't be educated. And people like me can't do this if we also haven't had lots of experience with it. But you feel otherwise, isn't that so mimöschen?

Here is a good example. There are a number of Youtube reviews about the Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDTA. Vapefly claims it can be used as a RTA, RDA, or a RDTA. And every review I've seen scoffed at the RDA claim. Yet not one even tried it. Well I thought that was pretty dumb. So I actually tried it and Vapefly actually was indeed correct and does work wonderfully as a dripper too. But it sounds like @mimöschen that you would prefer vapers to never explore and learn for themselves if the reviewers were correct or not. Isn't this true?

And do you also believe that tribes in the Amazon pays taxes? Do you also believe all corporations also pays taxes? The facts may surprise you. ;)

mimöschen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 15, 2016
    Have..to...resist. Can't...
    Oh hell. Why not. Let's go.
    Grab some popcorn folks.

1. If you can't handle simple disagreement without feeling attacked personally, here's an advice you should consider perhaps:
    Grow up.

2. You're not educating anyone. You're discussing with the only purpose of discussion in itself by cherrypicking words and turning them around in someone's mouth.
    And that's a waste of time.

Tim Wiseman

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 29, 2017
    Bolton, England
    Have..to...resist. Can't...
    Oh hell. Why not. Let's go.
    Grab some popcorn folks.

1. If you can't handle simple disagreement without feeling attacked personally, here's an advice you should consider perhaps:
    Grow up.

2. You're not educating anyone. You're discussing with the only purpose of discussion in itself by cherrypicking words and turning them around in someone's mouth.
    And that's a waste of time.
    I read a lot of threads and he's always the same condescending idiot:nah:

Tim Wiseman

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 29, 2017
    Bolton, England
    Ah I am so glad that you disagree @mimöschen. That tells us a lot about you. You feel people shouldn't try to improve things for others and that people shouldn't be educated. And people like me can't do this if we also haven't had lots of experience with it. But you feel otherwise, isn't that so mimöschen?

Here is a good example. There are a number of Youtube reviews about the Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDTA. Vapefly claims it can be used as a RTA, RDA, or a RDTA. And every review I've seen scoffed at the RDA claim. Yet not one even tried it. Well I thought that was pretty dumb. So I actually tried it and Vapefly actually was indeed correct and does work wonderfully as a dripper too. But it sounds like @mimöschen that you would prefer vapers to never explore and learn for themselves if the reviewers were correct or not. Isn't this true?

And do you also believe that tribes in the Amazon pays taxes? Do you also believe all corporations also pays taxes? The facts may surprise you. ;)
    Vapefly claiming that the Galaxies MTL RDTA can be used as an RTA, RDA or RDTA is a new one on me. I can't find anywhere they make that claim, and it's just a standard RDTA like my other about 10 i have.

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    Vapefly claiming that the Galaxies MTL RDTA can be used as an RTA, RDA or RDTA is a new one on me. I can't find anywhere they make that claim, and it's just a standard RDTA like my other about 10 i have.
    yeah i've not heard that one either and I can tell you from owning it, it is strictly an rdta
    now the limitless classic can be an rda or rdta

• Agree
    Reactions: Tim Wiseman

Tim Wiseman

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 29, 2017
    Bolton, England
    Every RDTA is an RDA. RDA= Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer. RDTA= Rebuildable Dripping Tank Atomizer
    Yes RDTA= Rebuildable Dripping Tank Atomizer so unless you can remove the tank section it's strictly that not an RDA the mere presence of the tank section makes it an RDTA not RDA. The context in which it was being spoken about was that it could be switched from an RDTA to strictly an RDA and also an RTA and that's how it was marketed which is 100% rubbish see below:

It's this to what we were referring to so nothing wrong with the response @Shadav gave.

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    Every RDTA is an RDA. RDA= Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer. RDTA= Rebuildable Dripping Tank Atomizer

Yes RDTA= Rebuildable Dripping Tank Atomizer so unless you can remove the tank section it's strictly that not an RDA the mere presence of the tank section makes it an RDTA not RDA. The context in which it was being spoken about was that it could be switched from an RDTA to strictly an RDA and also an RTA and that's how it was marketed which is 100% rubbish see below:

It's this to what we were referring to so nothing wrong with the response @Shadav gave.

I mean I guess you could use an rdta as a dripper, kind of defeats the purpose though
    but what I was referring to the limitless classic the deck comes off the top of the tank section and screws into an rda base...so it actually can be an rda or rdta

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread