hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    All of my nic is in amber bottles except two 250ml bottles that I got from Nic River about a year and a half ago. I wanted to have a couple bottles clear so I could see how it aged. So far its crystal clear.

newyork13

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    Maybe true. But, none of the other nic suppliers I've bought from seem to be still shipping.
    I may have enough nic to last a few years, but maybe not.
    So, I keep reaching out to get some comments from those who may have bought any recently.
    I've got a bunch of screenshots of ECF posts, all of which spoke highly about Carolina, but they were all a few years old. So, just fishing for more recent experiences.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Maybe true. But, none of the other nic suppliers I've bought from seem to be still shipping.
    So, I keep reaching out to get some comments from those who may have bought any recently.
    I've got a bunch of screenshots of ECF posts, all of which spoke highly about Carolina, but they were all a few years old. So, just fishing for more recent experiences.
    I think they fell out of favor mostly because they were a bit expensive. There were many alternatives that were more affordable for vapers. I think Carolina geared themselves more to the larger producers. But I don’t think there has been any issues concerning quality.

Reactions: newyork13

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA

Here's a list of all vendors I know of that are still selling to end users.
    List of US Retailers Still Shipping 100mg Nicotine Base | E-Cigarette Forum

There are no $50 liters to buy anymore. As far as I can see, those days are gone.

Pretty sure Carolina ships in glass and possibly even argon purged, so that might be worth the additional cost since you just have to stick it in the freezer. However, the downside to that is, assuming the bottle is amber like in the picture, you have no idea what it looks like. And even if the bottle is clear, you have no idea what it smells like. For long term stocking, I think it's best to open and inspect your nic, but then that kinda defeats the convenience of shipping in glass and argon purge. Sure, they are known as a higher quality nic seller, but every company is going to have a bad or no-so-good batch, so for long term vapocalypse storage, I think inspection is the only way to go.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal

At this point, as close to Sept 9th as we are and with the FDA starting to Roll the Ball Down the Hill, if I needed Nicotine Base, I would Pay the Premium Price if I knew they shipped.

tp72

Apr 10, 2021
    TX
    I just ordered from Heartland Vapes on Monday and shipping shows it is on the truck for delivery today. No more free shipping but still cheaper than anybody else. I tried to order from them a month ago and couldn't, but when I heard Delosi Labs had started shipping again I gave it another try and my order went through. Good luck and I hope this helps.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    Last edited:

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 25, 2013
    Taxachusetts
    Yep! It looks like Heartland IS selling/shipping again to regular customers.

Nicotine Solution - 100mg Liter - still $44.99/Liter, only In Stock in a 100% VG base

It's also still available by the gallon, too! Also, as tp72 said above, there's no more Free S/H...even though it still shows it at the bottom of the page. On their Shipping info. page it says:
    Free Shipping
    • Free Shipping is NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Tempting. Are they sending customer info to .gov yet?

edit - I clicked the PACT ACT info bar at the top and it looks like they are.

MLEJ

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 14, 2020
    I clicked the PACT ACT info bar at the top and it looks like they are.
    They all are.
    Or they're breaking the law.
    And they're not breaking the law.
    I think that is for Wholesale Customers who want a Shipping Exemption.
    But I could be wrong.
    Pretty sure it's for everyone & everything.
    i read that piece of the legislation. Seemed to be clear & not leave any wiggle-room.

Ditto.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Pretty sure it's for everyone & everything.
    i read that piece of the legislation. Seemed to be clear & not leave any wiggle-room.

You are Correct for Everything covered under the PACT Act.

My post was just about the Link at the Top of their Website regarding Wholesalers seeking Shipping Exemptions. I probably should have been more clear.

Or maybe I am looking at the Wrong Link on their Site? But that is the Only One I see.

Reactions: mikepetro

SonnyCrack

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 22, 2011
    Florida
    I'm going to be moving into another house which will be about an hour away... My plan (until seeing this thread) was to put my 10 liters of frozen NIC in a cooler with ICE (buried in ice like beers back in the day).. Will this significantly damage/alter the NIC or should I take extra steps?

Thanks!

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I'm going to be moving into another house which will be about an hour away... My plan (until seeing this thread) was to put my 10 liters of frozen NIC in a cooler with ICE (buried in ice like beers back in the day).. Will this significantly damage/alter the NIC or should I take extra steps?

Thanks!

Keeping your nic cold won't damage it. This thread proves that.

SonnyCrack

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 22, 2011
    Florida
    Keeping your nic cold won't damage it. This thread proves that.

I read somewhere in this thread that temperature changes can damage it although I haven't read the entire thread. I read some post from Carolina Extracts saying that? I mean - if I have to buy a portable car powered freezer I will in order to keep this NIC fresh but I'd prefer not to..

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread