Nic that smells like a dirty ashtray

Status
Not open for further replies.

rustafar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2013
Weeki Wachee, FL.
Hey all, as the title says has anybody received nic that smells like a dirty ashtray ?? Like a full ashtray smells. It was clear.
It also tasted funky, like musty. I've tried to mix my normal gummy bear flavor at the same percent and it tastes awful.
Is the nic bad or stale or did I get ripped off from the shop?? I've mixed up half of it so I doubt I'll get a refund.

Russ.

stylemaster2001

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2014
Goldsboro, NC USA
lol, maybe its just me, but being a cosmetologist, I "learned" NOT to sniff stuff...like bleach, haircolor, etc....and now, I am using 100mg/ml nic. I am NOT gonna be sniffing it any time soon. But I haven't picked up any strange smell in the room while I'm mixing my juices. So far I have purchased nic from WL and RTS vapes and both seem fine to me!! just my :2c:

eta: but if you do have to sniff use this method, stand away from over the top of the bottle and gently wave your hand over it towards your face. Perhaps you will get a "whiff" without getting a nic high!!!

squee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Central CT
I got it from a Florida website, Not WL but a smaller site. don't want to fully name them but if you diy you should know them.
I'll be sticking with WL from now on, never had any bad nic from them. It was the price of the other that got me to try them.

I got some from a FL co that begins with a "V" :) I ordered 2 bottles - 1 250 ml of 18mg and 1 250 of 100mg. The 18 was a pale light yellow and smelled like the bottom of an ashtray. And as much as I loved smoking, I never cared for the ashtray aroma. I never even opened the 100mg one or took it out of the little plastic bag because it was amber colored. Contacted them and returned it, they sent me another one which was much better. I don't see me ordering any nic from them again - couldn't resist trying it for the price, but there's too many others out there that are better for just few bucks more. Best so far that I've tried? Nude Nic

rustafar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2013
Weeki Wachee, FL.
I got some from a FL co that begins with a "V" :) I ordered 2 bottles - 1 250 ml of 18mg and 1 250 of 100mg. The 18 was a pale light yellow and smelled like the bottom of an ashtray. And as much as I loved smoking, I never cared for the ashtray aroma. I never even opened the 100mg one or took it out of the little plastic bag because it was amber colored. Contacted them and returned it, they sent me another one which was much better. I don't see me ordering any nic from them again - couldn't resist trying it for the price, but there's too many others out there that are better for just few bucks more. Best so far that I've tried? Nude Nic

Yep,same Co. never ordering any nic from them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread