Status
Not open for further replies.

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
I spent weeks researching everything about nicotine salts to create this guide for vapers. I was surprised how fascinating the story became as I delved into the intriguing history of freebase nicotine, the scientific studies to support its efficacy and the possible health implications of nic salt use. I know there are lots of well informed and experienced vapers here and I'd love to hear what you think, your personal experience with nic salts and if you have anything to add!

Nicotine Salts: A Vaper's Guide

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
From you site. This is totally inaccurate information. There is no reason that you can't vape nicotine salts in any device you vape freebase nicotine in. You don't want to vape 50mg nicotine subohm but just like freebase nic, salt nic can be mixed at any level you choose.

"As mentioned above, you do not want to use nicotine salts in either sub ohm or high powered e-cigs.

Sub ohm refers to the rating of your coil. Anything below a "1" is considered sub ohm vaping. For example, a 0.2 or a 0.5 coil would both be sub ohm coils. Read about the experiential difference between ohms ratings for a more in depth explanation.

The rule of thumb is: don't vape nic salts using a coil that is rated lower than 1."

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Most nic salts available are very high nicotine because they are formulated for use in pod style vape devices only. I know there are starting to be even some ultra low nic levels made with nic salts--I've seen some 6 mg and similar using nic salts just for the smoother hit. I'll change the article to make that clearer. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread