Nicotine Salts

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeAnna2112

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2015
Indiana
Anyone had any experience with it? is it really better nic delivery then regular free base nic? I work with a gal who uses a juul and buys their pods and she swares by it and says it's far better then regular free base nic that most juices use. I have been thinking about ordering some nic salt but noticed it's more pricey and wonder if it's really worth it. Be nice if i could get more opinions on it

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I've been mixing with it and very pleased with results. Zero th at 9mg. That's why I ordered it. As far as quicker effect, none that I've noticed. I've mixed a couple 3mg for dripping and haven't noticed anything with those either. I do love the nic salts and will continue to use them.

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
I've been mixing with it and very pleased with results. Zero th at 9mg. That's why I ordered it. As far as quicker effect, none that I've noticed. I've mixed a couple 3mg for dripping and haven't noticed anything with those either. I do love the nic salts and will continue to use them.
Now I know two peoples. :)

Reactions: Letitia

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Anyone had any experience with it? is it really better nic delivery then regular free base nic? I work with a gal who uses a juul and buys their pods and she swares by it and says it's far better then regular free base nic that most juices use. I have been thinking about ordering some nic salt but noticed it's more pricey and wonder if it's really worth it. Be nice if i could get more opinions on it

It's not better at delivering nicotine into your system, at least in my experience with it.

However, due to the way it's processed, you can get smooth nicotine salts and avoid throat hit, which allows you to be able to use higher nicotine levels without it tearing up your throat.

I first bought it for my husband's ejuice because he cannot take the throat hit, but I liked the way it vaped so much that I stopped using regular nicotine for me too. It's just plain nice.

I would recommend you read up on it, nude nicotine made three formulations of the nicotine salts, pick the one you think you might like the best and grab a small bottle to try it.

You might be pleasantly surprised.

DeAnna2112

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2015
Indiana
It's not better at delivering nicotine into your system, at least in my experience with it.

However, due to the way it's processed, you can get smooth nicotine salts and avoid throat hit, which allows you to be able to use higher nicotine levels without it tearing up your throat.

I first bought it for my husband's ejuice because he cannot take the throat hit, but I liked the way it vaped so much that I stopped using regular nicotine for me too. It's just plain nice.

I would recommend you read up on it, nude nicotine made three formulations of the nicotine salts, pick the one you think you might like the best and grab a small bottle to try it.

You might be pleasantly surprised.

see i think i have a high nic tolerance, i chain vape all the time but when i go higher in nic it irritates my throat. I use a provari with a kabaki tank and have vaped as high as 36mg and i am somewhat happy with that dose but still i crave more nic at times, but it's the throat irritation with going higher that i don't. I know everyone laughs at beck's high use of nic but i think i have the same problem, a very high nic tolerance/need. Maybe this is the route i should go after reading your post.

tgs3

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
I started vaping with the Juul and Juul pods contain nic salts. I have also used nic salt juice by mr-salt-e. Juul juice is much better. I am awaiting an order from Solace Vapor. So, it is fair to say that I prefer them to freebase nic. Using WTA liquids and nic salt liquids has allowed me to reduce smoking from 25/30 a day to 5/6 a day.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I started vaping with the Juul and Juul pods contain nic salts. I have also used nic salt juice by mr-salt-e. Juul juice is much better. I am awaiting an order from Solace Vapor. So, it is fair to say that I prefer them to freebase nic. Using WTA liquids and nic salt liquids has allowed me to reduce smoking from 25/30 a day to 5/6 a day.
That's great. I thought WTA worked better if you weren't smoking at all. Must have misunderstood. I didn't go that route. For me discovering sub ohm dtl vaping was my turning point.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I use them in DIY and like them, mainly purchased due to lack of throat hit (my throat was torn up when I got here) but overall, I use them just like regular nic and don't find myself using more, so I'm pretty content with them. Started out at 18 nic now down to about 15 mg nic, and I do notice they are slightly more bioavailable but not by much. I have purchased all my nic this way....

Anna

DeAnna2112

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2015
Indiana
I use them in DIY and like them, mainly purchased due to lack of throat hit (my throat was torn up when I got here) but overall, I use them just like regular nic and don't find myself using more, so I'm pretty content with them. Started out at 18 nic now down to about 15 mg nic, and I do notice they are slightly more bioavailable but not by much. I have purchased all my nic this way....

Anna

Is it really easier on the throat? when i use high nic my throat tends to get sore but from what i have heard you can go higher with nic salts and it doesn't tear your throat up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread