Status
Not open for further replies.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
They also sell bottled liquid, tanks, and batteries. Haven't you been paying attention, lol. Their blood orange liquid is outstanding.

I also agree that their service is great and extremely friendly and fast. You have a problem and they make it right.

I have dozens of Mech Mods w/real batteries and DIY :D

Penn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
In the wilderness
If Ray ran Unchallanged, that was a PARTY ISSUE. Did you, as a Resident of the state contact anyone as to presenting a Campaign Opponent?

Your argument that Ray needs to be ousted may be valid, but it takes the Residents to present their concerns to get that done.

As for Njoy, I do not support cig-a-like companies, but I will gladly tank any advantage we can get fighting the FDA.

I think you misunderstood tj's point. Ray didn't run unchallenged. Election results

The point is Buckles didn't get support from anywhere outside his district, but as I said earlier when the race isn't going to be close outside help usually doesn't come. The apparent makeup of that district is why Ray needs to be primaried.

danibanani

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
They were incredibly friendly about the whole thing to boot. I was impressed.
I must have gotten a customer service rep that was having a bad day that day or something. Anyway, I'm still glad I returned my set-up and went with the silver bullet.

Take care,
Dani

Last edited:

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
PBusardo interview with Geoff from NJOY. They discuss NJOY as a company and the upcoming Artist Collection from them. Phil asks him some tough questions and he graciously responds to everything.

It's very long. I'm still watching it - but I am learning a lot of things I did not know.:)

Last edited:

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
PBusardo interview with Geoff from NJOY. They discuss NJOY as a company and the upcoming Artist Collection from them. Phil asks him some tough questions and he graciously responds to everything.

It's very long, but I learned a lot.

Susan, Thank you for posting this! I started it but it's getting crazy around the house and will have to finish it tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread