Not Gonna Buy Any More Premixed E-juice. EVER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wongster360

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Washington
I think I may do the PIF, although I am scared to give someone the Black Viking Vapor juices..... But I have a few others that are just not for me

Talk to biancamontgomery she's a PIF moderator and the one that explained more about the program. It's an awesome one and PIF'd items truly go to those in need.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
To me that recipe isn't Boba's or Gorilla ,,, and like I said earlier there far from dead spot on, I think the tobacco base used in Boba's myself is a Turkish blend, and there is another flavor in there that is not listed, as well as flavors listed that arent in it also dont think there is any coconut, but I've been wrong before. Thanks for sharing what you found though karmakatie that was nice of you. Man I wished I could nail both of these Spot on though wouldnt that be extra sweet.

Ben from Alien Visions also posted this =

"Alien Visions E-juice gets all of its flavorings from a variety of American sourced providers, such a mix that the list would be long and inappropriate to list here. However, our BASE nicotine liquid (unflavored) does come from overseas, two labs in fact that are kept in contention with each other so I get the best rates. However, neither of these are Dekang, nor does any of the flavoring come from a Dekang source nor is it derived from Dekang...in ANY way. Our tobacco line does get a natural/synthetic mixed nic-liquid which retains a strong tobacco natural flavoring.. again still not Dekang/Boge/etc. I hope this helps clear up some people's information. The internet is prey to half-truths that get filled in with opinion and conjecture. This is expected and, I thought, widely recognized. It's not that anyone is wrong, it simply that when information lays stagnant or doesn't get updated regularly it tends to change through retelling. This is what I have let happen to my information by being a bit distant as of late with my customers. Best wishes to you - Ben"

Last edited:

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
I think I may do the PIF, although I am scared to give someone the Black Viking Vapor juices..... But I have a few others that are just not for me

You can always put them in the treasure chest. I was hesitant for a while myself but, have just given away about 200ml of juice. What's one persons trash is another's treasure.

All you have to two is describe what your giving away along with any other special requirements. Such as them being a noob, low post count, person in need, etc I would list each individual bottle, PG/VG, nic lvl, and ml.

When someone takes your TC then just edit the post and say, this was taken by so and so. Then it's done. Personally, I'll include a couple of cartos or something as a surprise but, that's just me.

the ob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
Portlandia
It's funny.

I just got done reading a really easy DIY guide. The same thing happened that happens every time I consider doing DIY.

I read through the first part and I thought I could totally do it.

By the time I get to the end, my head is swimming and I realize exactly why I don't DIY. I just can't grasp the concepts.

I realize that this is easy for most. But just like with any skill, some are better at some and others are better at different skills.

I think some of us out there just might have to deal with the fact that we cannot DIY and that it might be ok. I have a tendency to get upset with myself when I cannot grasp these concepts, and maybe I cannot do that. I know I am bright and maybe my talents lie elsewhere.

I just can't learn well from reading. I have to see and do to master something. Plus my math skills have always been weak.

I hope it goes well for all of you. I really do. I have a feeling that I would be wasting money on all the nic, pg, vg and supplies like you all feel you do on the vendors juices.

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
Yeah, I'll agree with that. But then I'm the type to just take a risk and see what happens. Not a math wiz by any means neither. But, I have seen quite a few e-juice calculators that will make life a whole lot easier for me.

eJuice Recipe Calculator

All I'm going to do is just measure everything, slap it together and hopefully it'll be vapable. Wish me luck LOL

karmakatie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
MO
To me that recipe isn't Boba's or Gorilla ,,, and like I said earlier there far from dead spot on, I think the tobacco base used in Boba's myself is a Turkish blend, and there is another flavor in there that is not listed, as well as flavors listed that arent in it also dont think there is any coconut, but I've been wrong before. Thanks for sharing what you found though karmakatie that was nice of you. Man I wished I could nail both of these Spot on though wouldnt that be extra sweet.

Ben from Alien Visions also posted this =

"Alien Visions E-Juice gets all of its flavorings from a variety of American sourced providers, such a mix that the list would be long and inappropriate to list here. However, our BASE nicotine liquid (unflavored) does come from overseas, two labs in fact that are kept in contention with each other so I get the best rates. However, neither of these are Dekang, nor does any of the flavoring come from a Dekang source nor is it derived from Dekang...in ANY way. Our tobacco line does get a natural/synthetic mixed nic-liquid which retains a strong tobacco natural flavoring.. again still not Dekang/Boge/etc. I hope this helps clear up some people's information. The internet is prey to half-truths that get filled in with opinion and conjecture. This is expected and, I thought, widely recognized. It's not that anyone is wrong, it simply that when information lays stagnant or doesn't get updated regularly it tends to change through retelling. This is what I have let happen to my information by being a bit distant as of late with my customers. Best wishes to you - Ben"

I thought the same when I read the recipe, but I thought what do I know I am a noob when I did it, I actually like it better than Boba's, so it definetly worked for me, and tons cheaper!!!

Like they always say "taste is subjective" LOL

canoeist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Piedmont, SC
www.mcleanweb.org
I
By the time I get to the end, my head is swimming and I realize exactly why I don't DIY. I just can't grasp the concepts.

The way some things are referred to can be confusing until you either figure them out or can get some questions answered. If I can help, let me know.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I love to DIY, it's really interesting and fun, especially when you make up a new creation that blows you away and becomes an all day vape, or even just something new and different. I keep a big stock of TFA, Capellas, Natures Flavors on hand and just love mixing small batches till I nail what I was trying to achieve then make 50-100ml's of it,,, it's also amazing just how cheap it really turns out to be compared to buying juice, though I still buy too because there is some terrific juice vendors out there. AVE Juice and KVB being my 2 Faves.

karmakatie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
MO
Mr. President: If you can cook, you can DIY. I haven't even tried it yet but I know I can mix up some simple recipes that I will enjoy well enough to vape. Just like I can get by well enough in the kitchen to not starve to death. :laugh:

EXACTLY!!! If you can follow the directions on a box of mac and cheese you can do a simple flavored juice, there are some good recipes out there, but I keep it simple and play around with what I have, it works.....and cheaply!

karmakatie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
MO
The way some things are referred to can be confusing until you either figure them out or can get some questions answered. If I can help, let me know.

Some of the thread only get confusing because it's simular to getting a bunch of chefs in a kitchen and them debating on how to prepare the dish, I ignore most of it and go with the recipe that is posted and tweak to my taste....because in the end it's what I like that counts, not the rest of the cooks :D

the ob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
Portlandia
Mr. President: If you can cook, you can DIY. I haven't even tried it yet but I know I can mix up some simple recipes that I will enjoy well enough to vape. Just like I can get by well enough in the kitchen to not starve to death. :laugh:

That's the thing. I can't cook. Really I don't cook. I don't know why. It's just one of those things that ingredients make my head hurt.

the ob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
Portlandia
That's the thing. I can't cook. Really I don't cook. I don't know why. It's just one of those things that ingredients make my head hurt.

I think I don't cook for the same reason I can't do this.

I don't have the patience to spend all that time making something to have it suck.

the ob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
Portlandia
For starters this is the first confusing thing

What % of nic juice do I have to get? And then if I get pg based I still have to buy vg right? But without nic in it too?

I don't even get that part and it's the first part of the process.

Oh yeah and the idea of mixing my flavors kills me. Percentages kill me.

I have literally considered this a bunch of times and each time just give up

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
For starters this is the first confusing thing

What % of nic juice do I have to get? And then if I get pg based I still have to buy vg right? But without nic in it too?

I don't even get that part and it's the first part of the process.

You can get your nic liquid with a higher percent of nic then what you want in your juice. You will cut it when you mix. If you want a mix of vg and pg you will buy your nic liquid in one and the other without. It is tricky if you want a certain percent mix of vg and pg in your final juice. Some vendors will let you get a mix vg and pg nic liquid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread