Status
Not open for further replies.

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Great you got the first shot Mark...Mom had the Pfizer shots and no problems to speak of. Cuzzo and Hubs both got Pfizer....he had no problems while she had 24 hours of chills, aches and pains...more symptoms more anti-bodies I guess....Prayers you and the Misses stay safe...

Here's hoping Lauren is better...Not sure about Covid but Hepatitis C virus can survive @4 hours on surfaces...I'd google it but I'm pretty sure whenever Lauren tests negative everything should be safe...Still a little Lysol may go a long way....I really hope Lauren passes this nasty virus with no lasting complications.

My test after my last post was negative...Feeling good now with an occasional blow of the nose and some congestion lingers....I'm right at a month since first contact...Sprained my ankle today so the hits keep coming...I'm already so far behind there's no use worrying about catching up....Everyone stay safe out there.

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
I’m glad you got the first shot out of the way Mark! Fingers crossed you do as well with the second doses. (Your wife as well!)

Hooray for the negative test result ElDee! And thank you for the input on the couch. Lysol it is!!!
Hope your ankle heals up quick. You’ll catch up, I have no doubts!

Fran and Bov, I hope you’re both doing well! Hugs

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
Hi Fran!
Lauren has recovered enough to return to work (in a school) but she still has lingering side effects. Gets tired easily (easier) and headaches.
I think they are back pedaling a bit from previous stances, which I do not trust. Don’t get me wrong, I’m as tired of all this as anyone else, but I feel they are pushing things a bit too soon.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    happy_easter.jpg

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 9, 2010
    Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
    Spring is officially here. We'll start the water at camp today.

First real project of the year is converting a piece of our small home deck into a little greenhouse area for DW. We had one of those smallish ones from Aldi last season, it honestly worked well but the wifie wants a larger, more permanent, setup. I'm looking at an 8'x8' area, 2 36x55 storm windows on one wall, and a 28x55 plus 36" glass storm door on the other. No skylights - too painful for this evolution, and I don't want to risk damage from falling snow/ice off the main house eaves in the winter. Access will be right off the present sunroom.

Task one - add one more support post to the deck in the area the greenhouse will go. In theory I may be up to spec with 2 columns, but since they're 4x4 I'd much rather have a third one. I need to dig to about 4' depth, and it's slightly inset (small cantilever on the existing deck), just to make it more fun [emoji3]

Last edited:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Spring is officially here. We'll start the water at camp today.

First real project of the year is converting a piece of our small home deck into a little greenhouse area for DW. We had one of those smallish ones from Aldi last season, it honestly worked well but the wifie wants a larger, more permanent, setup. I'm looking at an 8'x8' area, 2 36x55 storm windows on one wall, and a 28x55 plus 36" glass storm door on the other. No skylights - too painful for this evolution, and I don't want to risk damage from falling snow/ice off the main house eaves in the winter. Access will be right off the present sunroom.

Task one - add one more support post to the deck in the area the greenhouse will go. In theory I may be up to spec with 2 columns, but since they're 4x4 I'd much rather have a third one. I need to dig to about 4' depth, and it's slightly inset (small cantilever on the existing deck), just to make it more fun [emoji3]
    I'm sure it will come out great.

908Tracy

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 29, 2010
    NJ
    Sounds like the perfect Spring project Mark! I’d love to see it when you’ve finished.
    We have decided not to put up the big pool this year, so we have extra yard all of a sudden!

Happy anniversary to your beautiful daughter and her hubby Fran!

I hope everyone is doing well! All good here.

908Tracy

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 29, 2010
    NJ
    We’ve been flip flopping weather wise here Fran. We had to run a/c a couple days last week, then turn heat back on for another. Alergies are a mess this spring as well.

We put down some sod the week before last on half the yard where the pool was. It’s taking quite well! Eventually we will get to the other half but it sure looks nice without crabgrass and weeds everywhere.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread