Nothing About Us. Without Us. (Title Edited)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica99

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 8, 2012
London
Whoa. This thread is just one person posting for pages and pages. Crazy. I thought it was busy in here.

The thread is for updates from vapers.org.uk - it's a a vaping news site. It is very thoughtfully put together and well worth reading if you are interested in keeping vaping how you (presumably) like it. You can subscribe for email updates too :)

Thank you to everyone who has said they welcome these updates - I will pass your appreciation back to the person behind vapers.org.uk - and I know he'll be really pleased to hear it :)

Here's today's update:

In the News 19th March 2015

Thursdays News at a glance:

Ecigs. Our right not to smoke Tobacco … The plain packs cottage industry … La Contestation … Call Clegg: Live On LBC … Tobacco harm reduction, e-cigarettes, and e-cigarette use … I Don’t Like E-Cigarettes … Global Forum on Nicotine … E-cigarette research: temperature of evaporation … Nicotine Science and Policy – Daily Digest - Thu, 19 March 2015

Reactions: balbecdaze

Jessica99

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 8, 2012
London
Fridays News at a glance:

America declares war on e-cigarettes. But it’s an ideological battle, not a medical one .. Nice pop press article on the benefits of nicotine .. Electronic Cigarettes:Written question – 227133 .. Is vaping the same as smoking? Is vapour the same as smoke? .. California Ads Trashing E-Cigs ‘Demonize With Flimsy Lies’ .. Call to Action 27 March 2015 .. Update: New CDC Propaganda Campaign .. Nicotine Science and Policy – Daily Digest - Fri, 27 March 2015

Jessica99

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 8, 2012
London
Mondays News at a glance:

When considering the “tobacco end game” it might be better to start by asking, “Who benefits from people smoking?” .. 20 pupils sent home from school with ‘toxic overdose’ after using nicotine spray .. ECF Big Survey 2015 .. Misinformation vs Information .. “Big Vaping” launches .. Montville company wants to transform e-cigarette industry .. Peer review and sins of omission .. Nicotine Science and Policy – Daily Digest – Mon, 30 March 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread