Obama signs anti-smoking bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

tikva

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
I guess typing in Spanish or French makes you feel superior. I was going to post in Klingon and show off my vast intelligence but the mere fact I wasted time reading this thread would blow that facade.
I was going to post in 15th cent. Castillian for the same reason you were going to post in Klingon...

...then I read the rest of your sentence.....:lol:

Ask a silly question...
lol sorry. I was making a reference to Family Guy. Which I do a lot, cuz I think it's funny, since Family Guy references everything else, but I forget that not everyone likes Family Guy, or is obsessed with it like me.

Dennis Miller: I don't mean to go on a rant here, but America's foreign policy makes about as much sense as Beowulf having sex with Robert Fulton at the first battle of Antietam. I mean when a neo-conservative defenestrates it's like Raskolnikov filibuster deoxymonohydroxinate.

Peter: What the hell does rant mean?
Basically I was saying that I had no idea what you just said. lol.

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
I guess typing in Spanish or French makes you feel superior. I was going to post in Klingon and show off my vast intelligence but the mere fact I wasted time reading this thread would blow that facade.

I assume you're joking, because if you're not, that's an oddly aggressive thing to say.

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
you really are self- absorbed.

Wow. Well, it's good to know that people are still attacking me in a thread that basically died three days ago.

Keep fighting the good fight, malaki!

And by the way, the French was supposed to be funny. Sorry it got your anti-intellectual hackles up. It wasn't meant to be snotty or superior on any level.

malaki

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2009
Wow. Well, it's good to know that people are still attacking me in a thread that basically died three days ago.

Keep fighting the good fight, malaki!

And by the way, the French was supposed to be funny. Sorry it got your anti-intellectual hackles up. It wasn't meant to be snotty or superior on any level.

I think I replied to you on the same day you posted in this thread, so I am really not sure who really is keeping this thread alive but I would venture to guess if I would go back I would see most of the posts in the last 3 days belong to you.

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
I think I replied to you on the same day you posted in this thread, so I am really not sure who really is keeping this thread alive but I would venture to guess if I would go back I would see most of the posts in the last 3 days belong to you.

I'm just happy that your developing personal vendetta against me (for god knows what reason) is keeping you busy. We all need a hobby, after all.

Glad I can help!

HK45

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
USA
You should at least do us the courtesy of attacking Obama on reasonable grounds rather than pressing that patently absurd line.

Besides, how is this relevant to the topic? I think it's important for you to remember that there are a lot of people on this board who do not share your political viewpoint. Starting fights based on party rhetoric turns people off. We don't want to drive vaporizer users away. We want to work with them to achieve our goal, no matter what their personal politics may be.

Then why do you consistently start fights with people who don't share your political viewpoint? I think that it is important that you remember that all of your posts are still available in this forum and that most people that read them would see the hypocrisy in the statement you just made.

As for hostile forum tactics, you could write a book. I know it would sell at least one copy.

HK45

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
USA
I'm just happy that your developing personal vendetta against me (for god knows what reason) is keeping you busy. We all need a hobby, after all.

Glad I can help!

Yeah, everyone does need a hobby, even if it's someone to loathe. Thank you for providing us with all the material we need!

Also, that threat to another poster telling them that if they wanted a way to "start another battle" "that was it"? That was priceless. I know how intimidated we all are of you! You're so much smarter and sophisticated.

I know my rejoinder is weak and lame and not showing you any courtesy but it was the best I could do. I'll try harder next time. I promise! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread