Status
Not open for further replies.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Just now ordered my 2nd black Nano. I already have one, and a silver and a gold.. The gold doesn't go well with anything I have, but whatever! ;)

I love these tanks! Been using a .5 ohms 24G*30G Kanthal A-1 Clapton with a .25 id coil, also from fasttech. They are wrapped to the wrong direction, but taste great! 4661101

My OBS Engine Sub (replaceable coils) sits unused mostly and my OBS Engine is going going on a large mod I made via Snorting Boar.

Otherwise, my Nano's sit on my eleaf Pico 25's. Next device for this new Nano is the eleaf Pico 21700 which I plan to order in about 2 weeks.
LOL I just got another silver Nano in. I'm losing count of how many I have.

Herrick

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2016
I love these things! (Nanos)
Just ordered my third one. (with another Aspire 'Speeder' to go with it)
They are so easy to coil and wick. Never leaks. Easy to fill.
I never 'thin' the tails, just fluff them some before stuffing into the juice holes. Works every time.
It takes me longer to get out my supplies than it does to change the wick.
Wicks are lasting 10+ days, saving me about $12 a month for pre-builts I used to use.

How is the Nano working with the Speeder? Do you use Temperature Control? I've had a Speeder for months but haven't used the Nano with it yet.

Reactions: Letitia

NicotineRush

Linux Mint/Mate
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2008
Living 'Off Grid'
How is the Nano working with the Speeder? Do you use Temperature Control? I've had a Speeder for months but haven't used the Nano with it yet.

Works fantastic! I've used both TC and Wattage. Both are fine. I even use the Nano's for both ML & DL. Works great either way.

• Agree
Reactions: Letitia

NicotineRush

Linux Mint/Mate
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2008
Living 'Off Grid'
Thanks. I might give it a try.

speeder03.jpg

speeder02.jpg

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    You might take a look at the revenger. I have two and love them. They have a centered 510 and also has wattage and temperatures curves you can set if you want. I can’t remember where but someone had them for $35.

Drewbacca96

Feb 16, 2017
    I've been looking recently, and the Ravenger, and Cylon are a bit more money than the Bat. Which isn't bad, but I'm also looking to get a squonk and rsa. It all adds up quick. I'm not positive, but I think my aliens burnt out because they were my all day everyday vapes. Then when the first burnt out I got the second. I'm looking to get the squonk as a second mod to kind of rotate them and hopefully keep them alive longer. Also because I have wanted one for awhile now. I feel like that's one of the problems with youtube reviews. They are constantly testing and using something new, and that doesn't show how a mod will hold up to all day everyday use. Thanks for the suggestions, they will be heavily considered.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    I'm also interested in the Eleaf Invoke, anyone have that mod and opinions of it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    I think @PapawBrett and @hiclass have it. Every post I've read has been positive. If I remember correctly Papaw has a thread about it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread