OBS Engine NANO RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamB0yDani

Feb 26, 2018
Guess I better take good care of my 4. It’s still my favorite and only tank. I’ve tried to find something better but haven’t yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered from Aliexpress. It is around $20. I am waiting to receive it and check whether it's genuine or not. I'll update once I find out.

• Useful
Reactions: Letitia

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    I ordered from Aliexpress. It is around $20. I am waiting to receive it and check whether it's genuine or not. I'll update once I find out.
    Let us know when you get it.
    I placed a first order through them 45 days ago, still waiting for product...

Reactions: Letitia

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Let me guess... they are going to make it a dual coil [emoji107]

I'm guessing so for the first release like they did the first time around. Hoping they don't go the "it can do both" route. Might be nice if they released with two decks. Like the Nano af better so may not be a winner with 2 decks 1 atty.

Reactions: Eskie

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2012
    San Antonio, Texas
    the Engine II is on heavens gifts and it is dual coil...meh

and it has a weird post design... I can see what they were aiming for, direct air to the coils.. But I think they killed the Engine as far as I'm concerned. :(

Major911

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 31, 2014
    Grand Island, FL, USA
    I tried the Zeus. It was close and there were a couple things I preferred but the build deck just wasn’t my cup of tea. I’m not a fan of the post less design. The engine nano is the easiest trouble free tank I’ve found thus far. There just aren’t many top airflow tanks to choose from.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    I tried the Zeus. It was close and there were a couple things I preferred but the build deck just wasn’t my cup of tea. I’m not a fan of the post less design. The engine nano is the easiest trouble free tank I’ve found thus far. There just aren’t many top airflow tanks to choose from.

New one soon to be released that looks promising is the Kaees Solomon 2 single coil. I like the deck.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread