hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I might sit this one out. I thought I had gotten rid of the funky taste in the Zeus dual tank I just got but it’s back. It reminds me of using a tank that hasn’t been cleaned but I’ve cleaned it twice in hot soapy water and rinsed it really good. I even switched flavors thinking maybe I was picking up on something new in the liquid I was using.

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2012
    San Antonio, Texas
    I might sit this one out. I thought I had gotten rid of the funky taste in the Zeus dual tank I just got but it’s back. It reminds me of using a tank that hasn’t been cleaned but I’ve cleaned it twice in hot soapy water and rinsed it really good. I even switched flavors thinking maybe I was picking up on something new in the liquid I was using.

Are you sure your hands/fingers were clean when you messed with your cotton? That could explain your issue.

• Agree
    Reactions: Letitia

ricks

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    I've had that happen with the Zeus tanks. Really brings out the flavor for me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread