Odysseus official

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace73

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2011
Kentucky
Sounds excellent Imeo. I do know that I will have to physically see it to understand how all I just read works together, but what I do understand has me looking forward to the video.

One question: Is the clear window the same as the UFS's? Same threading and size? The reason I ask is I am not fond of plastic and I will buy a SS window to replace it. I was just wondering if I could go ahead and buy a UFS window or do I need to wait for you to make SS windows for the Odysseus?

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
I'm actually more confused now than I was with almost no information. Gonna be a long week...

Me too, buddy!!!:laugh:

LOL specs aside it will be a tank and rebuildable atomizer that can go in the tank or in other tanks like the UFS and I would imagine AVS. The tank itself will also accomodate regular attys and e2 cartos. XL DC's might not fit because of length but we will see.

No help, still confused......:confused:

I got that, but I still don't understand putting the effort into another new tank when it works with the UFS.

It had better.........:)

Knowing Imeo I have a feeling this tank will be an improvement over the UFS. I have no idea how it will be but in a way this may actually be the UFiAtty MK3

If I am right it may just replace the UFS. With the idea going forward instead of having to retool for UFS this month and Odysseus next month and GGTS/Stealth the following only having to retool for tank/feed system and PV.

Again this is speculation but that is the beauty of the Stealth since it uses most of the same basic parts very little retooling has to be done to make a batch of either.

It'd be really nice if that trend of upgradability continued and the UFS could be upgraded into a MultiAtty...

I hope I'm not left hanging, I really cannot afford the whole shi-bang.......:(

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Sounds excellent Imeo. I do know that I will have to physically see it to understand how all I just read works together, but what I do understand has me looking forward to the video.

One question: Is the clear window the same as the UFS's? Same threading and size? The reason I ask is I am not fond of plastic and I will buy a SS window to replace it. I was just wondering if I could go ahead and buy a UFS window or do I need to wait for you to make SS windows for the Odysseus?
Its not same threading but there is no reason to screw -unscrew the plastic from the metal parts as you do on UFS Ace, exept you want to use it in a different way. If you use it as you usually do then you may never unscrew it from its place. That means that plastic threads will never brake:)

ChaosAffect

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Georgia
I hope I'm not left hanging, I really cannot afford the whole shi-bang.......:(

Me either. I've been pretty lucky since the wedding, got away with the UFS and managed to swap/sell stuff to get the Slims and GGTB. I can just imagine the conversation if I tried to explain a $250 MultiAtty to my wife.

zuTma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2010
Croatia, Zagreb
Me either. I've been pretty lucky since the wedding, got away with the UFS and managed to swap/sell stuff to get the Slims and GGTB. I can just imagine the conversation if I tried to explain a $250 MultiAtty to my wife.
You can always tell her it's the old iatty combined with ufs :D

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com

I still dont know who first talked about this price Chaos. I explained 2 times that this price doesnt exist. The price for it will be at 140 euros. I just hope that I will be on time until Christmas

ChaosAffect

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Georgia
Still almost $200. My experience with GG products has assured me that the price is always set by the complexity. Just going to have to figure out how to pull that many pennies together. Maybe I'll get it as an Xmas present!
I still dont know who first talked about this price Chaos. I explained 2 times that this price doesnt exist. The price for it will be at 140 euros. I just hope that I will be on time until Christmas

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Still almost $200. My experience with GG products has assured me that the price is always set by the complexity. Just going to have to figure out how to pull that many pennies together. Maybe I'll get it as an Xmas present!

lol, thats a nice excuse Chaos!

Also you have a right on that GG products's prices are always set by the complexity. I dont want money because I made a beautiful design or because its a clever device with many functions. I dont work like that, I feel like stealing people this way. If GG product cost me more, I will charge more. If it costs me less, I will charge less.

Last edited:

inquisitorj

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
Santa Rosa, CA
Imeo, I don't think any of would say that it isn't worth the money or that you are jacking up the price just for your profit. It is just a fact of not being able to afford it. I don't know about the rest of the family here, but I have blown my wad on all the new amazing GG products lately. Well, hopefully there will still be some left after I get my tax return, but I'm not holding my breath.

MrKrinkle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
Then maybe I will sell it in pieces and people can upgrade later Inq. Maybe its a solution to money issue.

My question on the 1st page of this post seemed to have been overlooked my concern is that unless I can purchase the atomizer portion of Odysseus by itself to upgrade my UFS I will need to be selling my UFS because the iAtty has spoiled me and store bought atomizers do not produce the vapor or consistency the iAtty does....

Zoranth

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2010
Baldwin, MI. USA
www.keepandshare.com

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
Then maybe I will sell it in pieces and people can upgrade later Inq. Maybe its a solution to money issue.

I think it might not be a bad idea to have the rebuildable portion available for sale seperately. That way people who can afford both parts will others will be able to get the rebuildable portion. I would love to get both parts but with Christmas coming up ect it might not be a bad idea JMHO though.

P.S. I havn't seen the final video but like I said before with most of your products if I have the money I will buy it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread