Status
Not open for further replies.

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
Still almost $200. My experience with GG products has assured me that the price is always set by the complexity. Just going to have to figure out how to pull that many pennies together. Maybe I'll get it as an Xmas present!

Now you know why my V1 UFS is up for sale. I hate selling it especially since I waited from the end of June to the last week or so of Oct to get one at a good price. But with Christmas coming up and truck plates in Jan and Vette plates in Feb I won't have a lot of mod money untill March or so.

Ace73

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2011
Kentucky
lol, thats a nice excuse Chaos!

Also you have a right on that GG products's prices are always set by the complexity. I dont want money because I made a beautiful design or because its a clever device with many functions. I dont work like that, I feel like stealing people this way. If GG product cost me more, I will charge more. If it costs me less, I will charge less.

You know watches used to cost more based on the number of "complications" (layman's term: functions.) And watches were at one time on the cutting edge of mechanical design and development. I think that it makes perfect sense to price your items this way. But add the last part of your statement and that is the reason I buy from you.

I think most of the talk about cost is based on everyone's desire to own an Odysseus and the fact that like a new computer it seems like you just bought the next best thing when all the sudden the NEXT best thing is about to come to market.

Innovation and creativity have always been hard on the consumer. Think about all the people who had to upgrade their light bulbs every time Edison thought of a new idea.

Last edited:

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
As Imeo said, there wil be price fluctuations depending on the actual cost of the final production version. I assure you that as we all know anyway, Imeo does not make the GG series based on profit margins. If it costs less than his current guess, you will pay less. Be asured of that.

As for the fact it is a larger price at all, consider that this new project will combine literally the UFS, the iAtty and then other features on top of that. Just taking the UFS and iAtty combination though and it will be cheaper than the cost of buying a UFS and an iAtty.

Yes I agree it is the Holiday season coming up so money will be close for us all. I am not sure I will be able to get one of the initial release but I am 100% sure the cost paid will be no more than Imeo has to make it.

We all talk often of how Imeo could have made himself a rich man if he took some pieces already made and mass produced them. But that isn't his goal or desire. He wants the vapers to have the best PV and accessories in the world even if the "all in one" devices as the Odysseus will be cost more to make. ;)

Poppa D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2010
Minnesota, USA
The Odysseus sounds very interesting, and innovative.
As does a professional introduction video for the Odysseus.
Imeo's passions have found new heights as his love for his GG's must be even stronger.

When the Iatty was being discussed at great length before its video introduction, it didn't interest me at all. Then the video was released, and it was easy to see the potential that the Iatty had, and its value. The Odysseus is about to have its debut.

Good luck Imeo, I hope its better than anyone expects it to be.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Sounds interesting but it looks like unless I win one (Oh god, I was slapping the desk as I wrote that I was laughing so hard!!!:thumb:) my odyssey to have one will be a long and winding journey, much as the mythical hero's.......then again, I'm tank-errific right now in a vapor haze most of the time so its not much skin off my nose!!!:laugh:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I think it might not be a bad idea to have the rebuildable portion available for sale seperately. That way people who can afford both parts will others will be able to get the rebuildable portion. I would love to get both parts but with Christmas coming up ect it might not be a bad idea JMHO though.

P.S. I havn't seen the final video but like I said before with most of your products if I have the money I will buy it :)

We have some days to deside about this fright. Ok, I will keep yoiu updated about this:)

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
I have to say that this thing will be a true game changer. For Imeo to be so confident of it says a lot! :thumbs:

I know more details are coming but already to hear how versatile and how many ways it can be utilized sounds like the biggest thing to come to the world of PV's. The more we hear, the more exciting it is becoming. Like everyone else, I am anxious to see the video presentation Imeo will be making on it! :)

lorderos33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2011
FL
Imeo did actually answer this directly a page or 2 back in this thread :)

He said that the rebuildable atty in Odysseus will fit into the UFS and that he may offer the rebuildable atty part for sale separately for those who have a UFS and may not be able to afford a full Odysseus.

Its not compatible with the UFS, right, Imeo? :confused: This has not been answered directly.......I would like to know.:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread