The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Odysseus official

Discussion in 'The GG' started by imeothanasis, Nov 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. fright88

fright88 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 21, 2011
    Loveland CO
    Now you know why my V1 UFS is up for sale. I hate selling it especially since I waited from the end of June to the last week or so of Oct to get one at a good price. But with Christmas coming up and truck plates in Jan and Vette plates in Feb I won't have a lot of mod money untill March or so.

2. Para

Para Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2010
    Texas
    Awesome....and I cannot imagine it being better than the Iatty. I cannot imagine anything vaping better than the Iatty.

3. Ace73

Ace73 Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 3, 2011
    Kentucky
    You know watches used to cost more based on the number of "complications" (layman's term: functions.) And watches were at one time on the cutting edge of mechanical design and development. I think that it makes perfect sense to price your items this way. But add the last part of your statement and that is the reason I buy from you.

I think most of the talk about cost is based on everyone's desire to own an Odysseus and the fact that like a new computer it seems like you just bought the next best thing when all the sudden the NEXT best thing is about to come to market.

Innovation and creativity have always been hard on the consumer. Think about all the people who had to upgrade their light bulbs every time Edison thought of a new idea.

4. Major

Major Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2011
    Panama City, Florida
    As Imeo said, there wil be price fluctuations depending on the actual cost of the final production version. I assure you that as we all know anyway, Imeo does not make the GG series based on profit margins. If it costs less than his current guess, you will pay less. Be asured of that.

As for the fact it is a larger price at all, consider that this new project will combine literally the UFS, the iAtty and then other features on top of that. Just taking the UFS and iAtty combination though and it will be cheaper than the cost of buying a UFS and an iAtty.

Yes I agree it is the Holiday season coming up so money will be close for us all. I am not sure I will be able to get one of the initial release but I am 100% sure the cost paid will be no more than Imeo has to make it.

We all talk often of how Imeo could have made himself a rich man if he took some pieces already made and mass produced them. But that isn't his goal or desire. He wants the vapers to have the best PV and accessories in the world even if the "all in one" devices as the Odysseus will be cost more to make. ;)

5. Ace73

Ace73 Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 3, 2011
    Kentucky
  6. lorderos33

lorderos33 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 6, 2011
    FL
    Wow,Odysseus sounds amazing. Sounds like you have truly outdone yourself Imeo, congratulations on the achievements :). I am looking forward to seeing more of this!

7. Poppa D

Poppa D Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 7, 2010
    Minnesota, USA
    The Odysseus sounds very interesting, and innovative.
    As does a professional introduction video for the Odysseus.
    Imeo's passions have found new heights as his love for his GG's must be even stronger.

When the Iatty was being discussed at great length before its video introduction, it didn't interest me at all. Then the video was released, and it was easy to see the potential that the Iatty had, and its value. The Odysseus is about to have its debut.

Good luck Imeo, I hope its better than anyone expects it to be.

8. RippleInStillWater

RippleInStillWater Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2010
    Land Of Corruption
    Sounds interesting but it looks like unless I win one (Oh god, I was slapping the desk as I wrote that I was laughing so hard!!!:thumb:) my odyssey to have one will be a long and winding journey, much as the mythical hero's.......then again, I'm tank-errific right now in a vapor haze most of the time so its not much skin off my nose!!!:laugh:

9. Rick.45cal

Rick.45cal Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2011
    Lakeland Florida
    Gimme Gimme :)

I've got muh folding money put aside! Bring on the new gadgetry! :lol:

10. imeothanasis

imeothanasis Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    We have some days to deside about this fright. Ok, I will keep yoiu updated about this:)

11. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    Thanks for that Para. I thought the same but its much better for sure. Its the ultimate atomizer to my opinion.

12. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    Thank you guys. This time I dont just hope that you will like it. I am sure about it. I was never so sure about something. I am very exited for this machine. Its an all in one device. I like so much combining things together to make the best device in the world

13. cappy

cappy Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 25, 2009
    Wow, can't wait to get my hands on the Odysseus. When I got my first I addy, I was blown away and
    Knowing Imeo and the history of the gg all I could say was the next generation is going to be a game changer Imeo you are a grand master mod builder.

14. Major

Major Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2011
    Panama City, Florida
    I have to say that this thing will be a true game changer. For Imeo to be so confident of it says a lot! :thumbs:

I know more details are coming but already to hear how versatile and how many ways it can be utilized sounds like the biggest thing to come to the world of PV's. The more we hear, the more exciting it is becoming. Like everyone else, I am anxious to see the video presentation Imeo will be making on it! :)

15. raceengine

raceengine Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2011
    KUL, MY
    I can has odysseus plz? :lol:

16. silentt

silentt Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2011
    Virginia
    Imeo always finds his way to my heart(wallet) :lol:

I can't wait my friend

17. muddstar

muddstar Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 12, 2009
    Spokane
  18. RippleInStillWater

RippleInStillWater Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2010
    Land Of Corruption
    Its not compatible with the UFS, right, Imeo? :confused: This has not been answered directly.......I would like to know.:)

19. lorderos33

lorderos33 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 6, 2011
    FL
    Imeo did actually answer this directly a page or 2 back in this thread :)

He said that the rebuildable atty in Odysseus will fit into the UFS and that he may offer the rebuildable atty part for sale separately for those who have a UFS and may not be able to afford a full Odysseus.

20. raceengine

raceengine Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2011
    KUL, MY
    me too since I just got myself a UFS as well...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.