Odysseus official

Status
Not open for further replies.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
:lol:. Ok, the video is 1 hour and 5 mins if I remember well. Its made in Greek language. I couldnt make it in english because I was tired already. Imagine that if it took me 1 hour to speak in Greek how many hours I would need to make it in english. I think that an english video has to be done from an english or american man if we all want to know exactly what Odysseus is all about.

I nominate Rick45, Zor, or Para, they're the most clever and knowledgeable about the mechanical workings -- and could be trusted with your secrets.:thumb:

Do you have any idea how hard it was for me to not name myself?!?!?!?:lol::lol::lol:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
xaxa crazy man!

I deside not to send anything to reviewers because samples are corrupted. They dont screw well, some of them are bend etc. They are just samples. I have to send some Odysseus from the real batch to them. For now you can only see the Greek video and I hope to explain some things in an english video with my web cam later

ChaosAffect

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Georgia
I volunteer to do one, Imeo! LoL
:lol:. Ok, the video is 1 hour and 5 mins if I remember well. Its made in Greek language. I couldnt make it in english because I was tired already. Imagine that if it took me 1 hour to speak in Greek how many hours I would need to make it in english. I think that an english video has to be done from an english or american man if we all want to know exactly what Odysseus is all about.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Guys, I have only one that works in a decent way. Its not very good but it works. The others work too but you will find problems with threating and others. But if you think that you can make a video with those parts I would be very happy. I can send one to Rick, one to Para, one to Chaos and one to bp. If I remember well I have 4 of them. But please dont complain if they dont work as you expect guys:)

bpaulette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2010
midwest
Chaos / Imeo - this could work well, because I'm actually just the opposite from Chaos. I'm very well equipped to handle the visual side of a video presentation... I shoot 1080p HD video on canon cams with top of the line L lenses (including macro lenses which really make product demo shoots shine) and lighting/audio gear... but I'm NOT nearly as familiar with the GG hardware and their inner workings as you all are.

If Chaos prepared a written version of a product demo, I could then take that explanation and set it to motion... just a thought. Could be a fun project to collaborate on

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
I still dont know who first talked about this price Chaos. I explained 2 times that this price doesnt exist. The price for it will be at 140 euros. I just hope that I will be on time until Christmas

Just came across this. I posted back on October 12th about the 250.00 after seeing it listed as such on the COV site for a notify me. Someone else also posted that the mulitatty was same price as SS GGTS. Shortly after price was taken down. I had only posted - was this price correct. Hence, thats where it was coming from.

Repent

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
Central Oregon
Just came across this. I posted back on October 12th about the 250.00 after seeing it listed as such on the COV site for a notify me. Someone else also posted that the mulitatty was same price as SS GGTS. Shortly after price was taken down. I had only posted - was this price correct. Hence, thats where it was coming from.

I saw the price on COV a few days ago of $215

MrKrinkle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
I saw the price on COV a few days ago of $215

$215 minus 10% = 193.50
140 Euros = 190.10 as of today's exchange rate...

I think its ok if Bruce makes an extra $3.40 hes a nice guy he works hard he deserves it...

Did I miss the video has it been posted yet??? I want video in any language is ok with me, I like lots of Greek stuff Gyros, Hummus, Architecture etc etc etc and mostly my GG stuff....

Last edited:

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
Well as I have said in other threads, it is a fact that Imeo wil only price his work based on the requirements of the materials and labor. Our GG's may be a little more expensive than other PV's but this is one case where the saying "you get what you pay for" is appropriate.

Sure, Imeo could charge 250 USD for this piece and they would sell but this business is not profit oriented, it is user driven. You can be sure that the final price Imeo charges is a true reflection of the quality of the materials and labor that goes into the GG series.

He could be a very wealthy man had he chosen the profit motivation but that isn't Imeo. This is his passion and his heart. THe money is a necessary evil so to speak since there are others depending on feeding their families for the work that goes into each piece.

I truly look forward to the individual reviews! As for the original video that was made, I could care less of the language it was shot in. Just getting to see this beast in action would be more than enough for me. :thumbs:

jmarkus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
CA USA
as a side note, greece is facing major economic troubles which would give imeo that much more reason to try to make as much money as he could just for the extra security. having said that, i feel like his products are priced extremely fair for what you get, and i can't wait to fork over my hard earned dollars for the multiatty. if it'll revolutionize the way we think of atomizers, which im really hoping it does, i'll wanna be on the cutting edge with all you fine people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread