Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Now I think that I satisfied all people. GGTS has all the functions we need from an e-cig (VV is missing but not for too long) and now we have all the things we need from an atomizer. Rebuildable, takes all atomizers in the market, its a maxi tank, mini tank, small for dripping, works inside UFS. What else we can do for an atomizer? Only to remove the wick from inside. This will be done soon (I hope):)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Exactly as you said womble!:)

Very nice system, correct me if i'm wrong here...so we have

repairable atomiser
tank system with china atties
dripping system repairable/china
and the ability to use repairable in the ufs
all mouthpieces are part of the cones and the mouthpieces are also juice control by twisting?

ha okay you beat me to it :laugh:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thats a very nice comment mister and thats why I am working hard 3 years now. To be able to hear words like this:)
Im sure you dont need me to tell how awesome you are, Imeo! We're lucky that you're using all your creativity on the vaping world cos its by far the best and second to none!!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thank you smitty my friend. I agree about GG availability and especially on its parts. I am trying to fix any issue like this but the most of the times its impossible. I will try more for sure:)
I'm really looking forward Imeo. I presently own 2 GGTS, 1 GGTB, 2 UFS & 2 Iatty's. The Iatty's have spoiled me. I rarely ever use the UFS's any more simply because I can't find a commercial 510 atty for the UFS's that are as good as the Iatty. I've tried them all and the consistency just isn't there. Everytime I order commercial 510 atty's it just like gambling. Sometimes they're decent, sometimes they're lousy - most often lousy. And just because they say they're 1.5 ohm don't mean a thing. They may be 1.5 or they may be 2.0 or anywhere in between. I get tired of throwing my money away. But when I order GG products made by Imeo I know I'm getting a quality product. I wish Imeo would make 510 atty's for use in the UFS so I could go back to using my UFS again. The only problem I've ever had with GG products is the non GG accessories needed for the GG such as wire & wicks for Iatty and attys for the UFS.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
It was a real nice thought of the Greek seller utal. We paid enough money for the scenery and for the video. But it was worth it. Greek seller is an exellent seller. He works hard like me, he thinks like me, he has great ideas and the best part is that he is very quick with his orders and very helpful person. So helpful that people in Greek forum speak about this all the time. And thank you very much for liking the whole thing :)
Just saw 1st part and wow Imeo, the video look so professional! The scenery looks like a real big thing, great work :D

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thank you very much wig my friend for your very nice words. I really hope that Odysseus will totally satisfy you because it covers any posibility we could have on atomizers world
I agree, fright.

No body can compete with you Imeo... I didn't need English in the vid to see how well-done, well thought-out and well-crafted that invention/innovation is. CONGRATS.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I have to thank Nandy for posting the videos so quick and I want to thank you too fright. You are an old friend and one of the best ones buddy:):)
All I can say is WOW you sir are a genius. I didn't think I would be envious of the beta testers but I am now lol

And thanks Nandy for the link

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thats not a problem fright. Odysseus is made in a way that can be updated very easy. Future atomizers can go inside it for sure. In Greek video I have already said that we can add sections on Odysseus but we can put different mouthpieces/cones on it to fit any length and diameter of a present or future atomizer
Ok I do have 1 question.

On the mouthpiece designed for store bought atomizers the one with the 3 different diameter sections is it possible to make the bottom section 50mm long. Maybe on a future batch or something? I only ask because xl cartos are 45-46mm long if you made that bottom portion 50mm long you would be able to use attys, standard length cartos, and xl cartos. Just a thought I know they may already be in production so it may be to late for the first run but maybe in future runs?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I want to thank you too Poppa for your nice words. Odysseus is a result of a hard work to catch the first idea but details and meassurments for it was a very difficult part too. I had to think ways to make everything in the right dimentions to fit everything in there and to make it work on the UFS too.:)
Imeo, that is a masterpiece a real masterpiece, nothing else like it ever.
OMG that is an intense piece of equipment, one that will require much time to learn all that it can do, it appears to do every thing that is possible.
Congratulations, once again its out of the park!

2 months old in e-cig.....already GG user....but quick learner...

first af all BRAVO once again for another global innovation by 1 only person...!!!:2cool:
the name is the best...and features.....very complete..!!

i beleive only thing missing is voltage regulator - meter (as you previously mentioned)
also direct resistance meter (if possible but with GG you never know) :D

Wish you the best my friend.

Makis.

GG rulez:toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread