Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
New GG is the proteus rw and it is a complete GG vaping machine. But its atomizer will work with GGTS of course. And its incompatible with the current Ody because it has different threads
So you're saying that this "new" ody is going to be sold by with a whole new mod, the Proteus I presume, rather than in a package deal with the current update of the GGTS?

What's new about this update that makes it incompatible with current Ody parts?

dazzer1975

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
Rochdale...sadly.
new Ody is not exactly like the previous one daz but its not totally different

the new ody will be available as a stand alone item and with the obligatory 510 connection?

I am a bit miffed it wont be compatible with previous versions though owing to purchase of upgrade kit specifically with the intention of using it when the next batch of ody is released.

That is an issue, but is ultimately down to my premature purchasing action... still stings tho lol

VPDownunder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2010
Tasmania, Australia
the new ody will be available as a stand alone item and with the obligatory 510 connection?

I am a bit miffed it wont be compatible with previous versions though owing to purchase of upgrade kit specifically with the intention of using it when the next batch of ody is released.

That is an issue, but is ultimately down to my premature purchasing action... still stings tho lol

Ouch, people were told though not to purchase an upgrade kit unless they already had the Ody for it......

dazzer1975

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
Rochdale...sadly.
Ouch, people were told though not to purchase an upgrade kit unless they already had the Ody for it......

did say was my fault for prematurely purchasing, but I don't think it is too much to expect compatability... but hey, I am def not looking to cause any arguments whatsoever, just venting my frustration.

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I will do that Esx. Ody is a new product, its the best out there and it cant be any better to my opinion (exept one small detail that new Ody will have) so I will produce it again. I just want to produce some things that I have in mind and I never managed to make them. I never made the GG4S for examble. I know that I have to make more Odys and more GGTS and.... But I want to make my new thoughts true too. I know how much money I lose everyday by doing this but I dont care. I care only for you and by making a new GG I am sure that will please you more than making an existing GG product again.
Imeo, could you not make more of the existing Ody kits so those of us with an existing GGTS can own one?

VPDownunder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2010
Tasmania, Australia
did say was my fault for prematurely purchasing, but I don't think it is too much to expect compatability... but hey, I am def not looking to cause any arguments whatsoever, just venting my frustration.

It's all good, you'll have no problems getting back what you paid for it, there's a couple of Ody owners just posted above you that need upgrade kits but missed out ;)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Yes daz........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread