Official Boba's Bounty Review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delmed83

Feb 18, 2014
CT
What no love for Blend4?

I'm letting my Blend 4 steep before I try it again. I tried it a couple days after I received it and it DID TASTE like the lumber section of Home Depot; LOL!! I read on another thread that if you let it steep for a long time, it turns into something really tasty and cigar-like. I'm waiting for this day.

Wyld729

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2013
Portage Ind
I've been letting my 30ml 6mg bottle of Bobas Bounty steep for about 2 weeks now from AVE. 1st day out package had no smell and had a harsh nasty tobacco flavor. Every few days I'll drip a drops in my IGO-T to try it out. tobacco taste getting lighter. And I am smelling a hint of maple...i think...but still not tasting anything else but tobacco.

samwest

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Gainesville Texas
I guess everybody has different buds. I like bobas out of the mailbox until all 100 mils are gone. blend 4 was my second all day vape for a year. I keep buyin juice from different vendors but bobas is still my favorite ADV. If anybody likes coffee the Peoples Vape Manifesto is out of this world.

planes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
MA
Just got my first batch of BB and GJ. Very good. I'm going to let it steep for awhile. Right now I'm getting decent flavor and good throat hit for an all veg. I can tell its going to be addictive. I noticed it didn't vape well for me at higher ohms and had to run it on a .5 coil on my IGO L. It is the sweetest I've vaped and I like that. I'll re-visit in a couple weeks. Happy with purchase.

Delmed83

Feb 18, 2014
CT
Yes, I can tell GJ from BB; GJ tastes like bananas and BB doesn't!! It is really interesting how the flavors change as they steep. I've had a 30ml bottle of BB for a couple weeks now....I'm just now really starting to get the tobacco out of it. In the beginning, I swear it tastes like butter AND a lot of other things. I'm vaping BB right now as I type this; and all I can say is that it is still so darn good.

LOL...just read that sentence that's in your signature, ThunderPumpkin. That's pretty good. Agreed.

Vlennhoff

Jan 6, 2013
Texas
Gotta say bobas is now the most inconsistent juice I've ever had. Prior to the move and revamp of the website, it was always excellent. Since then, I've had two great bottles, one mediocre, and my current one is subpar. It has steeped for three months. Initially just tasted like honey and vinegar. After a week, honey and raisins. After 3 months, just prunes. I'm done with it.

Vlennhoff

Jan 6, 2013
Texas
Gotta say bobas is now the most inconsistent juice I've ever had. Prior to the move and revamp of the website, it was always excellent. Since then, I've had two great bottles, one mediocre, and my current one is subpar. It has steeped for three months. Initially just tasted like honey and vinegar. After a week, honey and raisins. After 3 months, just prunes. I'm done with it.
. Sad. May try gj again though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread