jjk1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2014
Maine, USA
Here ya go!

LOLOL

p3-nati_zps2b955898.jpg

Cool - now, can you photoshop some teardrops in there?? and make it black...
:)

amolson

Verified Member
Jun 9, 2014
Reno, NV, USA
Now if we could get a bluetooth interface to the ARM chip ... ;)

Just kidding!

Hmmm, given that it's at least a 3-4 hour drive each way to my nearest Provape dealer, um, not liking the dealer only thing. Not at all. Especially not with the massive markups most dealers put on things when there's no competition. At 100% markups or more, ouch. (That's the typical markup on hardware in my neck of the woods.)

How hard is it to get a dealer's agreement with Provape?

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana

Just kidding!

Hmmm, given that it's at least a 3-4 hour drive each way to my nearest Provape dealer, um, not liking the dealer only thing. Not at all. Especially not with the massive markups most dealers put on things when there's no competition. At 100% markups or more, ouch. (That's the typical markup on hardware in my neck of the woods.)

You've still got me beat. The closest dealers I have are 2 states away in every direction. There's no way I'm driving 24 hours for any mod.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

Just kidding!

What part of the Soviet Union are you IN???

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
All of the units Phil B has have the logo. He just has one that has diamonds in addition to the P3 hex logo :)

The one he had on Saturday, did not have the diamond. GASP!! He's got more than one..

PHEEEL!!

Edit: Got a bit carried away, missed the part about "All of the units Phil B has... "

Last edited:

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Excited for this to launch but I think I'm a little indifferent about the looks of it. The tear drops or crop circles (and even earlier designs) made the ProVari stick out. You could put a table full of mods out and could always pick out the ProVari cuz all the other mods kinda looked the same.

I now feel all mods, including the ProVari, pretty much look the same, even with the branding :( I know it's more important "whats under the hood" but was hoping it would have stayed unique and different looking than the others. Maybe if it comes in a dark, purple metallic.......;)

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Excited for this to launch but I think I'm a little indifferent about the looks of it. The tear drops or crop circles (and even earlier designs) made the ProVari stick out. You could put a table full of mods out and could always pick out the ProVari cuz all the other mods kinda looked the same.

I now feel all mods, including the ProVari, pretty much look the same, even with the branding :( I know it's more important "whats under the hood" but was hoping it would have stayed unique and different looking than the others. Maybe if it comes in a dark, purple metallic.......;)

:wub:

amolson

Verified Member
Jun 9, 2014
Reno, NV, USA
What part of the Soviet Union are you IN???

More the opposite. We still have smoking, so vaping while very popular, doesn't have quite as much push here.

That and we measure distances in hours, not miles. We have one place 'looking into' becoming a Provape dealer but their markups are downright terrifying. Unless Provape does something to cap prices, the initial prices on this one are going to be scary. In a place where people are willing to pay $500+ for a single cigar, what will they pay for a collectible Provari? Yeouch!

I'm thinking I'll just make an SX350 bottom feeder and wait until the furor dies down.

Vape360

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Monroe, WA
www.ProVape.com
It looks good, but how does the OLED screen fare in sunlight? OLEDs are usually very hard to read in sunlight.

I've not had any problems in direct sunlight and while you may say it's never sunny in Seattle, we have been having a lot of nice weather lately :)
It's not a issue with the OLED display we are using.

HandsomeStan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
UK
Any chance of a photo of it in 18350 mode next to a v2.5 mini for a size comparison please?

I'm sold, soon as it's available in black I'm on it!

So pleased you redesigned the way the board is held inside, I had 2 provari's that the board became loose in and you could feel it wobble when you pressed the button, this is a big improvement and sorts the one weakness of the Rock solid provari.

Hemptation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2014
Ridgeland,MS
well. I for 1 am sold. sold sold sold. love the new design. love the finish. love the concept. the new options. amazing job by provapes. I can tell they have been in the shop weighing in every option for the end user. and now that tanks are improving. this is going to be amazing. I currently have more than a few provari's and I love them. And seeing how I am friends with the local Provari dealer here. this is going to be awesome. Not every Vape shop is a rip off.

I will be attempting to buy one the day they release. thank you for an amazing product. and awesome customer service. even the fact that you are here on the site, shedding light on the product and sharing with the ECF community speaks for itself.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy

I couldn't agree with you more Angi. The first mod that came to mind was Mark Bugs Wizard Evolved then a bunch of others came to mind.
Hopefully when other colors appear it wont continue to look lost in a sea of look-a-likes.

Edson Arantes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
Mexique
I really like it, even if it doesn't have the teardrops (Love those BTW). .7 subohm is enough for me. I will wait for the black to come out even if I am dying to get one.
Extensions for a 3 batteries is a + for me and the fact that you can use flat tops is great also. Not a single thing I dislike about the P3.

Congrats Provape, I will remain loyal.

Now, can I has mine please!

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
I couldn't agree with you more Angi. The first mod that came to mind was Mark Bugs Wizard Evolved then a bunch of others came to mind.
Hopefully when other colors appear it wont continue to look lost in a sea of look-a-likes.

I thus wait for the Cerakote models. They would do the trick I guess! And sans the hex logo ;)

Ps.: Good one there Train
halloween-079.gif

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
This is totally awesome I would love to have one. However, I have a Provari 2.5 and so does the wife it's presently the only devices we use and while they are worth every penny we paid for them new from the Provape site. I have a sinking feeling that the P3 is going to be outside of our price range.

We hear ya Hill. I have three Pv2.5s myself, and a plethora of others including DNA30s ~ but a P3 is still too good to pass ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread