Thank you ... it looks amazing :cool:

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
Gosh!!!!!!!!!! this is beautiful!!

But ..I'm curious Vaping360..why will it be priced significantly lower than the P3? is it the manufacturing process? is it the polycarbonate? or is it also the new chip that is cheaper?

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
Maybe he was being literal.......it is large enough for an internal refrigeration unit.......

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping

To be fair that is just a unit his partner 3D printed with a snow wolf chip inside.

It in no way reflects the actual design.

Reactions: AstroTurf

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
I had heard of one of those before, but I never saw a pic of one before, you have kept in in very good condition!
Very nice. :)

KAS

It doesn't leave the house. :wub: Shortly after getting it, I bought another for out and about. Couldn't risk scratching or dropping it. Then shortly after that one, I bought another 'cause we all know you need a back up. :rolleyes: Shortly after that I bought another one for my wife. Shortly after that she needed another for backup. And that's how another Provape family came about. Oh and of course there's the P3 too, can't forget about that one.

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
Gosh!!!!!!!!!! this is beautiful!!

But ..I'm curious Vaping360..why will it be priced significantly lower than the P3? is it the manufacturing process? is it the polycarbonate? or is it also the new chip that is cheaper?

The material is less expensive to buy and work with than stainless... They design their chip. It is probably the same one in P3, but with different programming...

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
To be fair that is just a unit his partner 3D printed with a snow wolf chip inside.

It in no way reflects the actual design.

The fact anyone thought it was even worth printing and posting and raving about is quite telling...
Kind of like his beat up Audi...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread