Status
Not open for further replies.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Don't feel bad, I had to read it a couple of times myself before I figured out he was just pasting in the FB post. ;)

I just wanted to clear up the confusion :)
Thank You Robin!!!

You are appreciated!

Jim

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
It doesn't leave the house. :wub: Shortly after getting it, I bought another for out and about. Couldn't risk scratching or dropping it. Then shortly after that one, I bought another 'cause we all know you need a back up. :rolleyes: Shortly after that I bought another one for my wife. Shortly after that she needed another for backup. And that's how another Provape family came about. Oh and of course there's the P3 too, can't forget about that one.

All of mine are 2.5's I just got the Gunmetals, I never did get any P3's, I just was not convinced that I really needed one, and I have read that a lot of people were having problems with them. The Radius is another thing, I will be getting some of these. I posted this in the saloon a few days ago, but here is my collection. :)

KAS

dhaiken

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I can also confirm that we didn't ship this reviewer a device. He's likely going to buy one and do a review and is just saying this to get attention.
Some of us knew that too. :)
But a sale is a sale!

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
All of mine are 2.5's I just got the Gunmetals, I never did get any P3's, I just was not convinced that I really needed one, and I have read that a lot of people were having problems with them. The Radius is another thing, I will be getting some of these. I posted this in the saloon a few days ago, but here is my collection. :)

KAS
I'd be curious to know what problems you were reading about? The whole reason I've ever wanted one, and wanted them to release a higher powered model, is for their near legendary bomb proof reliability.....

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL

KAS

Great collection. But on your comment about you reading that people have had issues with the P3, you might want to pop into the P3 thread. Not only is the P3 unbelievably trouble free for just about everyone who owns one, but we've run out of things to talk about P3 related. So, we now have gotten to know each other so well, it's really become a chat room. It's NEVER been about problems with our P3's that for sure.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I'd be curious to know what problems you were reading about? The whole reason I've ever wanted one, and wanted them to release a higher powered model, is for their near legendary bomb proof reliability.....

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping

To be honest I don't really remember, but they are all in the sub forum, springs, battery levels and connections, I think I read a few other ones but not sure. It was a lot more problems than you ever saw than with the 2'5's, then getting the up dates was also reported to be a pain as well.

KAS

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
Awesome, sounds good to me, hurry up and take my money :thumbs:

Also I would love to see what you put these through, it would be a great advert for Radius. Quality, reliability & durability is the Provape brand to me. Can't wait to get my Radius $200 = Bargain!

I'm guessing they spend alot of time throwing them against a concrete wall.

Reactions: AstroTurf

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Great collection. But on your comment about you reading that people have had issues with the P3, you might want to pop into the P3 thread. Not only is the P3 unbelievably trouble free for just about everyone who owns one, but we've run out of things to talk about P3 related. So, we now have gotten to know each other so well, it's really become a chat room. It's NEVER been about problems with our P3's that for sure.

I was going to look into possibly getting one next year, it took me a little over 2 years to get all those, because of limited budget, but I think I would rather get the radius instead. :)

KAS

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
To be honest I don't really remember, but they are all in the sub forum, springs, battery levels and connections, I think I read a few other ones but not sure. It was a lot more problems than you ever saw than with the 2'5's, then getting the up dates was also reported to be a pain as well.

KAS

All I remember about the P3 thread is to pull your spring a bit, which obviously is no big issue, and the only one I ever had. The rest of that thread was about IQ and No-lox. After that point, I kinda stopped going there.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL

KAS

These are not issues. The P3 works just like the 2.5. Push button and vape. The only issue with the P3 is it tells you a lot more than a 2.5 does and for some, knowing the IQ or seeing their actual remaining level in a battery is an issue. The P3 has been a stunning device. It's the only one I use anymore and my 2.5 has been lonely sitting in its box since last October. So many of us have had zero issues with our P3's. Again, I invite you to join the P3 thread, where actual users live, who will attest to how great the P3 really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread