The Clemson Tigers State

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Derail a thread. :eek:

If the Deeming Regulations are adopted as stated, there won't be much we'll have left to discuss in the Radius or really any thread. So, I'm not going to apologize for interrupting the Radius thread with information we might be interested in knowing about.

Welcome home Honey! Surprise, surprise! BTW, we're having fried chicken and biscuits for dinner.

blonde-in-bunches-wig-507-p.jpg

(Wig and Daisy Dukes sold separately)

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Funny you brought that up...
:offtopic:

I was wondering if anyone could please advise me on how much No-ox to buy? 2oz. container enough? I take it the 8oz tube would probably last me the rest of my life...

Yeah, yeah, I know... This is a Radius thread and it pertains to my P3 but Willy (lol blaming you ;)) brought it up and I would like a small piece of advice, please.

Sir Rod, Master of Lube says 2 oz is more than enough to last a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time. Yes it is.

goofy2302

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2014
Brooklyn, NY, USA
Sir Rod, Master of Lube says 2 oz is more than enough to last a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time. Yes it is.
Never had much luck with no ox...it creates messy situations....personally i use deoxit on all my devices...2oz tube lasts forever

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Never had much luck with no ox...it creates messy situations....personally i use deoxit on all my devices...2oz tube lasts forever

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I've never had a messy situation with No-Ox. It should be used very sparingly to begin with. I use No-Ox because it's what Provape recommends. But I don't really know much about deoxit.

Bassnorma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Geekville, USA
Merry Christmas to you too! Glad you're loving your Radius!
Yup...My sweet spot is dual coil .5 ohms....so I toss 23 to 26 watts at that depending on coil gauge. My more expensive tc mods don't come close to the smoothness factor. And it fits the hand so nicely. Chose white, not my favorite color but I am settling into it...blue for my son (which is a present he has not seen)

Last edited:

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Yup...My sweet spot is dual coil .5 ohms....so I toss 23 to 26 watts at that depending on coil gauge. My more expensive tc mods don't come close to the smoothness factor. And it fits the hand so nicely. Choose white, not my favorite color but I am settling into it...blue for my son (which is a present he has not seen)

Nice Santa!!

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Hello everyone....popping in to say merry Christmas and happy holidays. I love my radius btw! :thumb:

/wave :banana::thumbs::toast:
Normmmmmma!!!!!! Where ya been? Good to see you come from unda ya rock with ya Radius to say hi. LMAO!!!

Merry Christmas you!!!!

Note 5!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread