OFFICIAL - SMOKELESSIMAGE.com Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SandySu

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2011
Trumansburg, NY
SandySu, here is an article about the P-Touch tapes. It should give you a good idea about the difference and best uses of the tapes.

http://www.ptouchdirect.com/allabout_labels.html

I use the laminated and it holds up well. I haven't tried the unlaminated, so I can't offer any info on it. The tape does make the condoms harder to take off and put back on. I put my thumb nail under the edge and sort of twist it off while pushing it down with my thumb. Putting a thumb nail under the edge pulls it away from the carto and releases the drag somewhat.

I just ordered a label maker and an adaptor and some tape. I guess I'll just deal with wrestling the condoms off and on. Where there's a will, there's a way.

WebMistress89

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2011
Canada
www.rhiannagreene.com
Do V4L carts fit on Volt batteries?

As much as I'd love to support Volt through and through...I must admit...the flavor selection is kind of lacking.

I also buy blanks and fill it with liquid, (I also use some prefilled flavours that i love from SI)
I wouldnt ever bother using a different cartos, Because these ones were made for the volt, and they just plain work better then others i have tried. And not only that, but most other ones are more expensive!

SandySu

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2011
Trumansburg, NY
I also buy blanks and fill it with liquid, (I also use some prefilled flavours that i love from SI)
I wouldnt ever bother using a different cartos, Because these ones were made for the volt, and they just plain work better then others i have tried. And not only that, but most other ones are more expensive!

I've heard this over and over again, so I plan to do the same: fill SI cartos with whatever liquids I decide to. I can't see why anyone would do anything different, though if you already have some prefilled cartos that aren't SI's, what are you going to do except use them. I guess then you can expect inferior performance.

brianphrack

Jan 24, 2012
Philly
My SI order came today. Yay?... Kind of, not really.

Unpackaged everything, screwed a cartomizer on a battery, took a drag... a terrible squealing air sound came out. I tried another carto, and another, tried screwing them on tighter, looser, nothing helped. This loud whooshing sound accompanied almost always by a separate, more terrible, squeal is dramatic and completely obnoxious! I can't use this in public, heck, I don't even want to use this by myself, extremely unpleasant and aggravating.

I tried the second battery that came with my order... Wow, not at all like the first battery, not even in the slightest. Tried every cartomizer on the second battery.. Not a problem at all, perfectly fine. Quiet and pleasant. Better vapor production I think too.

I waited about 20 mintues before I posted this message to use my Volt a bit. I am pretty happy with the one non-squealing battery. The other battery is unusable.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
sorry there seems to be an issue just email CS on our contact us page and I am sure they will take care of the issue with the battery.

My SI order came today. Yay?... Kind of, not really.

Unpackaged everything, screwed a cartomizer on a battery, took a drag... a terrible squealing air sound came out. I tried another carto, and another, tried screwing them on tighter, looser, nothing helped. This loud whooshing sound accompanied almost always by a separate, more terrible, squeal is dramatic and completely obnoxious! I can't use this in public, heck, I don't even want to use this by myself, extremely unpleasant and aggravating.

I tried the second battery that came with my order... Wow, not at all like the first battery, not even in the slightest. Tried every cartomizer on the second battery.. Not a problem at all, perfectly fine. Quiet and pleasant. Better vapor production I think too.

I waited about 20 mintues before I posted this message to use my Volt a bit. I am pretty happy with the one non-squealing battery. The other battery is unusable.

WebMistress89

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2011
Canada
www.rhiannagreene.com
I've heard this over and over again, so I plan to do the same: fill SI cartos with whatever liquids I decide to. I can't see why anyone would do anything different, though if you already have some prefilled cartos that aren't SI's, what are you going to do except use them. I guess then you can expect inferior performance.

I have done the "reverse taryn spin" or whatever to get the liquid outa the cartos. works good and really easy.

brianphrack

Jan 24, 2012
Philly
I plan to give my thoughts on my new Volt, once my battery issue is sorted out, and after I get some decent use out of it, which I'm looking forward to..

But, I wanted to offer a tip for the new PCC if any is having an issue like me:
It is pretty much impossible to get a 65mm battery w/ carto screwed on out of the top slot without using something to pry it out, which is inconvenient at the least.

To fix this:
I taped a very small piece of folded paper in the bottom of the slot, about 2cm from the left side of the box.
Simply push down on the left end of the battery and the right end will pop-up for easy removal.

Gormy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Hollywood, MD
Yeah it's a little tight in there.. and with a 78mm battery in the charger too..

I plan to give my thoughts on my new Volt, once my battery issue is sorted out, and after I get some decent use out of it, which I'm looking forward to..

But, I wanted to offer a tip for the new PCC if any is having an issue like me:
It is pretty much impossible to get a 65mm battery w/ carto screwed on out of the top slot without using something to pry it out, which is inconvenient at the least.

To fix this:
I taped a very small piece of folded paper in the bottom of the slot, about 2cm from the left side of the box.
Simply push down on the left end of the battery and the right end will pop-up for easy removal.

sherlockholmes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2011
US

Since you asked, my reason for trying the V4L cartos was because they were available in a color other than black.

godAWFUL

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
United States
So everyone...65mm or 78mm??? Which do you prefer?

I imagine with the PCC the charge not holding too much weight.

I know my Cigirex is the same as a 78mm, and the thing is certainly massive...and can get frustrating when trying to emulate that analog "hanging from your lip" feeling.

Unfortunately my order just finished processing yesterday...so I probably won't see my Volt until mid next week. Ugh. Anticipation is killing me.

Hi everyone,
My computer crashed last week and catching up on the reading has made my eyes blurry! Oh well, at least I got to borrow a computer today to catch up on work. Ya, business is a little slow right now. Got a weeks worth done in 9 hours!
Got my green battery last week and I really like the shade of green it is ( way better than the one I have from another company).
Has anyone gotten the rubber tips? I think they are great. I let my volt hang from my mouth a lot and this is much nicer on my teeth.
Got some stealth caps also. There are times these are really nice.
Hope you are looking forward to a good weekend.

sbphotog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
O-H-I-O
www.facebook.com
Hi everyone,
My computer crashed last week and catching up on the reading has made my eyes blurry! Oh well, at least I got to borrow a computer today to catch up on work. Ya, business is a little slow right now. Got a weeks worth done in 9 hours!
Got my green battery last week and I really like the shade of green it is ( way better than the one I have from another company).
Has anyone gotten the rubber tips? I think they are great. I let my volt hang from my mouth a lot and this is much nicer on my teeth.
Got some stealth caps also. There are times these are really nice.
Hope you are looking forward to a good weekend.

I got the rubber tips. I ♥♥♥ them! so comfy! I don't worry about hurting my teeth anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread