Officially Started the 902

Status
Not open for further replies.

berube27

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
Presque Isle, PA
Got one auto batt and a pack of cartomizers in the mail today. only one thing to say about this.

OH MUH GAWD. This is awesome.

more juice. easy to fill. smooth, consistent draw. shorter (all vs sidesho)

i specifically got this "experiment" because i hated using my manual/dripper sidesho while playing the xbox 360 (capitalsb27). i wanted to be able to go hands free, no dripping, longer batt, and shorter length. score-score-score!

i got is stainless with green LED so it would even match the console.

\m/

btw- i also got the universal A/C charger. it's nice to have 2 chargers now... i dont feel so "time-management-panicked " anymore.

AND! almost forgot! the 902 stuff all fits in the sidesho case assembled!!! WHOOO!

Nightseer

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2010
Somewhere in time.
I've never seen a 902. What's the difference between a 901 and a 902?

the 902 seems to be a rebuilt 510 (it's compatible, except for the chargers-these are NOT, they are reverse polarity as I found to my pain and anguish) but the atty's run a bit cooler, and at least for me the batteries last longer. I like the taste a lot better, and the auto-batts do NOT have the inherent issues that 510 auto batts do. Like that annoying 3 sec cutoff with the sucking concrete through a straw feeling.........902 auto according to my mom is the closest to a real cig she's found.

uba egar320

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2009
WV
the 902 seems to be a rebuilt 510 (it's compatible, except for the chargers-these are NOT, they are reverse polarity as I found to my pain and anguish) but the atty's run a bit cooler, and at least for me the batteries last longer. I like the taste a lot better, and the auto-batts do NOT have the inherent issues that 510 auto batts do. Like that annoying 3 sec cutoff with the sucking concrete through a straw feeling.........902 auto according to my mom is the closest to a real cig she's found.
Nice to know. Thanks for the info.

berube27

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
Presque Isle, PA
day 2. have filled and refilled with my 1st carto with MV USA Vanilla (prolly my fave juice)... i discovered you can overfill these. no biggie. if ya do that, just take it off the batt and blow thru it... the extra juice'll spatter out the bottom, but u will hear and see when its clear (swab off before batt reattach)..

anyway. heres how i learned to fill em and learned when i hit the "max"... i put in maybe 10 drops to start then i give the open carto a drag. does juice crawl up the sides towards your lips? NO? theres room for more! add a few more drops. suck. drip. suck. crawling juice on sides now? yes? stop. heh. works well. i also like to re-insert (as opposed to removing like some do) the O Ring in as a buffer. instead of seating it down on top of the cotton-wicky-stuff, ii place the o-ring high (right behind the mouthpiece tip). i have found that it assists in preventing extra juice gettin in yer mouth.

after i post this, i'm goin up to fill my other 4 cartos. dunno with what yet. guess i'll let ya know later. hmm. gotta find a fine point sharpie to label the caps.

\m/

berube27

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
Presque Isle, PA
yeh i have seen that they rub off... if i think of something else, i'll post it... and yeah i use my sidesho as a taste tester. i mix drops in a little buttercup and dip the bridge. usually a 4-6 drop mixture... like 2 drops halo (24mg), 2 drops cocoa chaos(0mg), and irish creme (16mg)... use the bridge to mix em. that much lasts you about 10 mins... by then you know if you like it. i did like it, so i syringe filled a 3ml bottle with a 1/3,1/3,1/3 mixture of those 3 juices. i have done that 3ml size twice already with that combo. as soon as i have an empty 5 or 10 ml bottle, i'll just duplicate it again with the thirds formula.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread