Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
Yes. The PP Business Debit Card. Works like a CC. Can buy anything any place no matter what it is. I posted a CC Fraud write up some time back explaining how it works. Just have to sign up for one if you have a pay pal account in good standing call them up and ask how to get one. Takes 5 minutes.

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
Looks like its going to take as long for the money to hit my account as it would to just wait for it to ship. I didn't evan like the Iatty1. My issue is the PV that they have in stock. Waiting on them to ship my order a week longer is just not ideal. I have one battery for the PV I have, and one mini that sucks monkey balls. No relief yet.

Tired of waiting, and wont be doing anymore pre-sales. On general principle I think I should just get my money back if I cant even get an update that its not shipping when stated. They dont seem to do very good when it comes to updates. Look at the description for the ext kit. Its been out of date for how many months? Not a good sign. I will check my gut feeling next time I order from a new vendor.

kwalka

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Clearwater, Florida
walkers-finest.com
Yes. The PP Business Debit Card. Works like a CC. Can buy anything any place no matter what it is. I posted a CC Fraud write up some time back explaining how it works. Just have to sign up for one if you have a pay pal account in good standing call them up and ask how to get one. Takes 5 minutes.

Sorry for your troubles. Last question, credit check?

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
I was bent out of shape before and missed some info about the card. Whats good about it is you can use it any place just like a CC but its not credit at all. Any place a Mastercard is excepted. You have PP service if you ever have any problems with a purchase. You also get instant notification of a purchase via email, that you can use as a receipt also. If you dont have funds in your pay pal it takes funds from the bank to cover the purchase. So no buy now, and pay later like a CC.
I also called to double check that I can use the card to buy Ecig items in the USA and still be backed with PP service and it checks out. Buy ANYTHING.

It saved our ....'s when our bank put a hold on our account cause we where out of town. Stuck at the gas station trying to get gas to get home and some drinks on the memorial day holiday. The PP card came to the rescue. Money came out of the same account and they could not put a hold on it that way. Stupid bank. Said we should check in next time we leave town. Control freaks.

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
Striker if you really want ome of these at the right price dont take your pre-order out ! Just wait man , i too was a bit ...... because of the date change but i want to try both the ody and penelope and no way im going to take my chances of the classifieds.

I agree. I let emotion get in the way of clear thinking. I just need that PV. I think RRoberts is going to send me a loaner that I can use till the COV PV gets here. I would never do something like that but im in a bad place at the moment so thanks to RRoberts and everyone including yourself I am back on track. :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread