Ok I pre-ordered the Odysseys

Status
Not open for further replies.

supervape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Lansing,Michigan
I use to live in Clearwater I miss that beach area .. and all the scenery :) I used to test analogs at a company there they gave us 2 cartons a week in white packs and the brand was criss-crossed stickered off at where the .... meets the paper so you could not tell what brand you were smoking.. then they had us fill out questionnaires basically new cigs that had yet to be released... they paid us healthy to (as the cigs killed us though lol)

kwalka

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Clearwater, Florida
walkers-finest.com
I use to live in Clearwater I miss that beach area .. and all the scenery :) I used to test analogs at a company there they gave us 2 cartons a week in white packs and the brand was criss-crossed stickered off at where the .... meets the paper so you could not tell what brand you were smoking.. then they had us fill out questionnaires basically new cigs that had yet to be released... they paid us healthy to (as the cigs killed us though lol)

Ironic Oxymoron

Ty89m

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2012
Bozeman, MT
I wonder how many it would take to keep the stock supplied always. It kind of bothers me(and you also apparently) that we cant get parts for the products we buy. He should quadruple manpower and output.

This was one of my main concerns for the Ody and Penelope. If something goes wrong with them, your hosed until more parts are in stock. Either that or you attempt to find the part in the classifieds. God only knows how much that might cost. I'm even concerned about the wicking material being available. Best be stocking up when it arrives.

But I'm sure it'll all work out, though I'm not going to lie, I'm paranoid that my pre-order will get forgotten and I'll be SOL until the next batch arrives :) I'm a bit of a pessimist at times! Fingers crossed all goes well and my Ody will be on it's way in a week or so, and the Penelope shortly after.

kwalka

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Clearwater, Florida
walkers-finest.com
I decided a few months ago I wanted a srealth because of all the parts and extensions that were available. Or so I thought. A couple of days later I got one in the classys and I had to replace the firing pin and quickly I realized, whats the point to having an upgradeable device, if the upgrades cant be bought? So I sold it. This time, seeing what a huge undertaking this serial # thing was, I bought a penelope from COV and an Ody from the classys.

Ty89m

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2012
Bozeman, MT
I believe using no res. wire is a must with the Odysseus. Although you can use the Kanthal 32 for the res. wire, I'm hearing form the ones with experience, that nichrome is the preferred wire for Ody. Kanthal being the best for genesis style attys. Luckily, nichrome wire is a whole lot easier to get a hold of it seems.

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
1000 would explain why it took so long to sell out. Been looking at the clear tanks and they look awesome.

I got a couple of the clear windows from Kir Fanis for my Iatty, they're pretty cool. I guess I'll have to get a couple for the Oddy that's on it's way, and probably a drip tip adapter for the Iatty also, way too much stuff to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread